Chapter 4

Laker's pov

Wow Caleb can dance, the way he had his hands on my hips the whole time! It's almost midnight and my pack and Caleb are all outside to see me shift, well once I've shifted cause I don't want to rip my clothes so I'm taking them off before I shift.

I take off my clothes behind a rock and shift, it's quite painful as my bones break and change shape, I walk toward everyone and I look in the window. My wolf is gorgeous, jet black fur, I have white paws and my eyes are and even brighter green. I look towards Caleb and he comes over and gives me a hug.

"You're beautiful baby, now instead of a run lets get some of our stuff then go home."

Caleb whispered in my ear as he hugged me, I go back behind the rock and shift back then get dressed again. We went up to my room and packed a backpack with some clothes and underwear, obviously the sexiest I've got, my toothbrush and toothpaste as well as some shoes.

I say goodbye to everyone then I get in Caleb's car and we head to the dragon wind pack house, which is my home now. Oh shit I'm gonna be Luna to the dragon wind pack, this is a dream come true!!!

"Sweetie this is your new home. I hope you like it."

"Caleb I will love it"

"I hope you will love me"

"Oh Caleb, I think I already do"

"Me too, lets go inside and comfy"

"Yeah let's, I could use a lie down cause I'm rather tired"

"Well Laker if you're so tired I'm gonna have to carry you to bed."

As Caleb says that he walks to my side of the car and lifts me into his strong arms, he carries me towards the door then upstairs to what I presume is his room considering his amazing scent is everywhere. He puts me down on the bed then climbs on top of me, mmm his body being pressed against me is doing things to me, then he kisses me.

His lips taste amazing, he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him, our tongues dance together, exploring each others mouths. I feel his hands travelling up my sides towards my breasts, he cups me in his hands and the sparks I feel when he touches me are amazing, it feels like I could cum just from him doing this. He breaks our kiss and moves to my neck, kissing and sucking, he gets to the base of my neck and looks for his mark spot once he's found it he sucks then stops.

"I really want to mark you so that no one else will touch my baby, is that okay darling? It's fine if you want to wait."

"It's fine baby I really want you to mark me, and mate with me!"

"Oh you're perfect! I will mate with you once this is done, hold me hand babe it can hurt quite a bit for a little while."

I take his hand and hold on tight, he kisses the spot then he sinks his teeth in, I scream in pain and squeeze his hand. The pain turns to pleasure and I moan rather loudly, he licks the mark and kisses it. We start ripping our clothes off each other, before we know it we are both completely naked and Caleb is on top of me.

"Your body is amazing Lakey"

"Mine? I much prefers your cal"

"You ready baby, I will go gentle on you to start with."

"Yeah I'm ready, I love you already Caleb"

"I love you too Laker"

We start kissing passionately, he has one hand on my breast and the other is in my hair. I can feel his hard member between my wet folds, he presses down and enters me slowly, the feeling is amazing.

Caleb's pov

Wow I'm lucky, the feeling of her tight pussy around my cock is amazing. I gently make love to her, my girl, my love, my mate. Her soft moans get louder and louder as I pick up my pace, at this rate the whole pack are gonna hear us but who really cares at least they won't bother us.

"Uhhh Cal, faster please"

"Aww babe you're so fucking tight!"

I pick up my pace and she starts moaning louder than ever, her insides are pulsing and clenching around my throbbing manhood, I can tell that she's close so I start rubbing her sensitive nub in tight fast circles. She's almost screaming in pleasure at this point and we are both so close to climax.

"Uhh...Cal.....uhhhhh Cal......oh my god cal...uh uh uh uh CAL"

"Uhhh lakey! Oh my god babe that was fucking amazing."

"Yeah you can say that again, shit Kate is gonna kill me."

"What?!?! Why the fuck is this Kate woman gonna kill my lakey?"

"That was her shirt, well we share it but still"

"Don't worry I will protect you and buy her a new one seeing as I ripped it."

"Thank you cal, I'm really tired baby. I think you should get that sexy ass of yours into this bed and cuddle with me until we fall asleep."

"I will always protect my girl, yeah I'm pretty tired too lakey. Sounds like a plan baby, oh and tomorrow you can meet the rest of the pack. Love you baby."

"Sounds good, love you too Cal."

I crawl into bed beside my precious Laker and I pull her in towards me, she smells so good and she's so warm. I can tell she's almost asleep already, her breathing is calming and her head is getting heavy against my chest.

"Goodnight Cal"

"Night, Lakey"

And we fell asleep together, listening to the sound of the other breathing. Tomorrow will be interesting, especially if the guys heard Laker.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey so updating yet again! This is amazing 108 reads in like 3 days, I had a little bit of a heart attack when I saw that! Thank you so much guys and I'm always eager to know your thoughts. So I shall probably update later cause I don't have a life at the moment cause I've taken a bad reaction to my medication but I will survive. Keep being awesome guys!!

Love Megan xxxxx