Come Back, Be Here (A Haylor One Shot)

Cianel's A/N:

Hey Guys! Guess what? I'm posting a one shot. Correction, my first one shot! (I CAN'T BREATHE.) I really don't care if this gets to 0 reads. I just want to let my HAYLOR FEELS OUT. I'm kinda confused because I also ship Taylor and Ed. But I really don't care, this one shot has been on my mind lately, and I was like "You know what, Cianel? JUST PUBLISH THE DAMN THING. Yay.

Okay, I'll stop talking now. P.S. HALLIE DON'T BE MAD IF I POSTED THIS.

PRESENTING...

"Do you still love me?"

"Yes."

"Would you give me another chance?"

"No."

I ended up our phone call painfully. Tears filled my watery eyes as I looked at my blurry vision that suddenly turned to black.

**************************

"Honey, wake up." I felt someone carried my thin body to a comfortable bed.

"Dad?"

"Yeah, it's me. You've slept on the floor and I'm kinda getting worried cause your sobbing non stop."

"Oh." Memories of last night came flashing back to my mind.

And this is where the feeling sinks in.

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing." I gulped stating the obvious fact that there is clearly something wrong.

"I guess, I'll leave you to it."

"Bye, dad. I love you, tell mom to stop by."

"Will do, honey."

My head is still aching from my scenario last night. I think I don't have any tears left to cry. He had hurt me so much, it pushed me to the edge. I still can't believe it. We were perfect. He was my everything. But he suddenly changed.

He was with another girl. I trusted him. I told myself "don't get attached". But he caught me off guard anyways.

A knock suddenly interrupted my thoughts. My breath hitched thinking it was him.

"Taylor, we need to talk."

I guess he was really in New York today.

"We have nothing to talk about."

"I have so much to explain. Please."

"Haven't I stated that I wouldn't give you another chance? I'm tired, Harry. I'm tired with everything. I'm so so sick of being played around. I'm always the one who's getting hurt. Well news flash, I've changed too. And that's for the better."

"I'm sorry."

"Goodbye, Harry."

"I never loved her." Liar.

"How come I saw you with her, IN YOUR BEDROOM." Emphasizing the bedroom part clearly breaks my heart. I just don't want to reminisce this moment. He said he love me in his simple ways, I said I love you back, what happened after that? He played with my heart.

"I was broken that day, okay? That was the day you've broken up with me."

"Yes, but that's the day I would also want to give you a second chance. I went to London just to be with you, Harry. I know that a long distance relationship changed everything between us, but I sacrificed my time just to be with you! Just to make sure everything is okay between us!" I felt hot tears beginning to appear from my swollen eyes.

"I was drunk, Taylor. She took advantage of me. I'm so sorry for everything. The minute I kissed her, I instantly remembered you. How you felt so good in my arms. I just want you back."

"I wish you have took me with you."

"What do you mean?"

"Before you went to London, I gave you a goodbye kiss in the airport. And I felt like that would be our last kiss. I guess that came true. But if we went to London together, maybe we sorted things out. Maybe you wouldn't have slept with Cara. Maybe everything will be alright."

"I love you. Nothing will ever change that."

"Here."

I handed him a record tape that will always be my remembrance for him.

"What's this?"

"You'll know."

***

Harry's P.O.V

After I got home, I immediately played the tape in to my cassette.

It's her voice.

"You said it in a simple way, 4 am the second day, how strange that I don't know you at all."

That was the time when I said I love her.

THE

END.