Sixteen.

I munched slowly on the ice cream Woozi had bought for me, savoring every bite; its been a while since I had outside food.
I could feel Woozi's side glance on me as he smiled to himself. I wonder what could be so funny.

The rest of the day was of us in small food booths with variety of foods, I had almost 3 donuts or window shopping stores.

Then the sun began to set, "Minji ah I think I better bring you back"
"What? No, come on please"

He gave me a look, "can we at least pass by the park?"
He sighed and agreed, when we headed towards the park, it began to drizzle and then it poured.

But in an instant Woozi grabbed my hand and pulled me to a shelter quickly.

"Nice save" laughing, i looked at him "I was worried you would get a fever" he smiled and my heart skipped a beat. "It'd be worth it if it meant I was with you" I murmured, he looked at me and gave me a confused look "oh nothing, nothing"

After a few minutes I felt my hand heat up and I realized he hasn't let my hand go from his grip, my cheeks flushed.
"Woozi, you can let go of my hand now"
"I know.But...I just don't want to"

I felt a bang of heat hit me and I raised my head slowly to see him looking at me with a smile on his face.

We stayed like this for a while until we were moving towards each other, at leasts that what it felt like. Almost nose to nose and we roar of lightning jolted us apart.

"aaahhhh-aha a heavy storm huh"
Woozi cleared his throat "y-yeah"

Later on when the rain led up, we walked to the hospital together and his hand kept brushing mine.

I wish I had the courage to have taken it.

a/n   
This book is wayy longer then I thought it would be...