DRAMATIC FRIENDS

Chapter twelve
_________________

"Bella where were you? We've been looking all over for you"

Reece pulled away slowly with his forehead on mine and his hands cupping my cheeks. He smiled at me and I blushed. Even though Miranda just interrupted. I felt as if it was just Reece and I.

"What the fuc-"

"Jenna language" Brandy scolded.

We still didn't move away from each other.

"Sorry we interrupted" Miranda said.

"Hey what's going on here?" Lucas asked.

"Nothing you need to know about" Reece said. He was now standing by my side with his hand in mine. Let me just take a second to say his hand feels so good in mine it's like there's a powerful energy.

"He just kissed her" Brandy squeal. Telling the other boys who just arrived in the parking lot.

Austin whistled while holding Miranda around her waist and I blushed even more. Seriously why are they behaving like this?

"Would you all just back the fuck off. Your all acting like some dumbass two year old" Reece said.

"No need to get mad bro just didn't know this would happen so fast you know?" Austin said.

"Dude you better not break her heart she's like my sister. You might be the badass boxer but I will beat your ass" Delan said this with his arm around Brandy's shoulder.

"Can someone explain what is going on?" Jenna asked.

"I was right you were wrong" Miranda sang.

"Enough with this bullshit. I'm not going to hurt Bella now you all can go home it's pretty late. I'll have a quick shower and take Bella home"

"You better not hurt her because you won't have only Delan to deal with" Jenna said.

"Don't worry Jenna I'll be fine I'll talk to you guys tomorrow okay. Delan,Austin and Lucas you better get my besties home safely" I warned.

"Copy that" The boys said as they waved goodbye to us.

"We have some really dramatic friends" Reece state on our way to the room I saw earlier.

"Tell me about. I swear they give me migraines" He chuckles.

"Your back" Lee said as we walk through the door.

"Yeah keep an eye on her.I'll be back" Reece pecked my forehead and walked though another door. I'm guessing that's the bathroom.

"So Bella have a seat would you like anything to drink?" Lee ask.

"No thank you. I'm fine"

"So is Reece your boyfriend now?"

Getting a little personal now huh? Well you seem like a nice person but that's none of your business.

"I'm sorry don't answer that" he said before I could answer. I smiled shyly.

"You've known him for along time?"

Nobody told me we were playing twenty questions.

"Since preschool actually. We only met again a few months ago"

"I see" he nod.

"I hope he didn't ask you a lot of questions" Reece said. He just stepped out of the other room with his hair soaking wet. He wore a white wife beater and black jeans that hung belong his waist as usually. Don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with how he dresses he looks hot.

"Your drooling babe" He said. Opps.

Lee chuckles. "Stop teasing her and you know I have to ask questions, I mean how will I get to know someone if I don't".

"Whatever man. See ya" Reece said as he pulled me up from my seat.

"Yeah. Make sure you bring this beautiful girl around here more often" Lee told Reece.

"Thanks for the heads up I'll leave her next time" The two males chuckle as Lee wave goodbye to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sooo your going to Russia?" I asked Reece more like state.

We're currently in his car driving home.

He looked at me then back on the road.

"Yes. In two days" he studies my facial expression then added. "Don't worry I'll be back before we go back to school"

"Oh. Reece what's going to happen between us now?"

Do you think we are moving too fast? No I beg to differ you should not think twice before you be with someone you really care about and have on your mine twenty four sevens. I've learn that from Miranda.

  He looked at me. His blue eyes even brighter. They are so beautiful.

"How about I tell you when I get back from Moscow. Just keep this in mind. I'm yours and your mine"

The light moved informing us to go and he drove off again. He's mine, and I'm his.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with the sun shinning in my face as usually. I really need to move my bed. I walked over to the glass doors which leads to a small balcony where I could see the pool,not before falling over a pillow on the floor.
My morning wasn't a great start but I knew that today would be a great day because my new friends and I were going to starbucks today to hangout then to the beach maybe.After Reece dropped me home I got a call from Jenna saying that we would meet there today. I want to spend as much time with Reece because he's going to Russia day after tomorrow.
   Two hours later I was dressed in a pair of black rip jeans,white jordons and a simple white top. I arrived at Starbucks and looked around for my friends and yes they were all there.

"Hey" I said taking the seat beside Reece. He pecked me on the lips and I could see Jenna rolling her eyes.

"Your late" Bandy said.

"I wonder why she never gets a detention for tardiness" Lucas said.

"Maybe it's because I care more about school than you do" I answer.

"Okay enough with the chit chat. Let's get to the point here. What are you two?" Jenna pointed to Reece and I.

"Humans just like you" Reece answered as I lean into him and everyone laughs expect for Jenna and Reece.

"We'll inform you as soon as Reece gets back from Moscow" I told her.

"Your going to Russia?" Miranda ask.

"Yeah he's going there to fight for 2.5 million then he'll be back" Austin answer.

"Remember my name first when your writing your check" Lucas said.

"You can have it all. I don't give a damn about the money I just love fighting" Reece told him,with his arm around my shoulder.

"Count me in then we will need to go shopping" Brandy said. As everyone expect Jenna and I,tells Reece how much money they want.