GET TO MY OFFICE NOW YOU BRATS!!!!!-PART 1

MASTERS POV
Stupid little rebels! *sigh* I still love 'em though......THEY WONT GET AWAY FROM PUNISHMENT!!!!! Why would they do such things? I understand they may have there own problems but really destroying the school, causing trouble with teachers and disrupting classes? Natsu Dragneel, huh? AGAIN!!!! Where did they go wrong with that boy....where did I go wrong with that boy? Ok 4 of  the brats are Gajeel Redfox, Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster and Jellal Fernandes, no suprise there-I always expect it from them -_- I'm just glad none of those boys have met yet.....this school would be screwed if they did.....let's just hope I'm wrong 'cause those maggots are gonna meet today......*sighs* This is gonna be a long day......let's see who the other people are......LEVY MCGARDEN, LUCY HEARTFILLIA, JUVIA LOCKSER AND ERZA SCARLETT!!!!!!??? MY BEST STUDENTS!!!!!!! *sobs* WHYYYYYY!!!??? I'm going to the emo corner......I'm sick of these kids.....
*knock* *knock*
"master is every thing ok in there?"
"OH MIRAAAAA!!! NOTHINGS OK THE 4 TROUBLE MAKERS CAUSE TROUBLE AGAIN!!!" Master screamed and sobbed into Mira's shoulder as she had her poker face on expecting it to be something more important ".......master that's highly normal from them....-_-" "BUT THIS TIME MY 4 BEST STUDENTS CAUSED TROUBLE TOO!!!!" This time Mira had some creepy smirk on her face......"you mean the 4 boys that cause trouble and the 4 girls that never cause trouble?" "*sob* yes Mira but what's your point..." Master asked suspicious and terrified by Mira's smirk......but the next second master started feeling sorry for the 8 students and wished that he never told her......"*squeals* YASSSSS 4 BAD BOYS AND 4 GOOD GIRLS!!!! IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!! MY SHIPS SHALL SAIL!!!! ERZA & JELLAL, GRAY & JUVIA, LUCY & NATSU AND GAJEEL AND LEVY!!!!! JERZA, GRUVIA, NALU AND GALE" master wasn't really freaked out at all he just sighed as Mira ran off the only thing that came to his mind at that moment was how did she know who they are.....oh well at least this will be some sort of extra punishment! Oh and she'll probably get my no good grand son to help......wait no ones here...good......"MIRAXUS YASSSSS MIRAXUS SHALL BE CANON!!! MY OTP SHALL SAIL!!!" (LOL YASS MASTER SPEAKS SHIP AND HE SHIPS MIRAXUS!!!!!) "ummmm master did you say anything!!???" Mira shouted. "NO,NOPE, I WOULD NEVER, YOU SHOULD GO TO THE DOCTORS TO GET YOUR EARS CHECKED!!!!" Master replied completely embarrassed, he was too busy being embarrassed and doing anything but his job that he didn't hear Mira mumble "maybe you should get your brain checked master". She had heard what he said...I mean he did scream it? Mira wasn't dumb she knew what miraxus was, ship was like her first language.....she herself actually did have a slight crush on Laxus but she pretended to not hear what master had said even though she was probably squealing in her head about getting her crushes grandfathers blessing.....*sweatdrop*."Master don't forget to call the 8 people to the office!!!!" "Ok, ok I'll do that now!"
10 minutes later!!!
"MASTER, HAVE YOU DONE IT YET!!!"
"N-NO NOW I'LL DO IT!!!!"
Can't believe he's scared of someone that's like 100 years younger than he is......Mira thought to her self. But her thoughts crashed as she heard master loud announcement.......very loud....he didn't seem that mad before but Guess what? He's raging like a mad man right now.

"ERZA SCARLETT, JELLAL FERNANDES, GAJEEL REDFOX, LEVY MCGARDEN, GRAY FULLBUSTER, JUVIA LOCKSER, LUCY HEARTFILLIA AND NATSU DRAGNEEL!!!!! GET YOUR ASSES TO THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL FACE MY WRATH!!!!!!

MEAN WHILE WITH THEM
It turns out they had all been in the same class at that time......So as you can guess when they stood up yelling they were all surprised to see each other *sweat drop* they really are dense.
ERZA POV
Huh? But I never did anything!!! HOW DARE MASTER THIS IS BULL-ohhhhh never mind....I did do something......BUT HOW DID HE FIND OUT!!! I HID IT SO WELL!!!! NOONE SAW MEEEE!!! (Erza you really can be an air head sometimes😅) "WHATTTT NOOO!!!! I'M SCREWED WITH THE PUNISHMENT MASTER GIVES OUT!!!! PLEASE I'LL DO IT AGAIN!!!"
Why did I ever do what I did? Wait no HOW THE HELL DID I GET CAUGHT!!!? Oh yea because I was a total idiot who forgot to spray the security cameras with silly string......
JELLAL POV
HOW DID THEY FIND OUT!!!!!! I MEAN I KNOW THERES SECURITY HERE BUT REALLY!!!!! Oh god I'm gonna start yelling.....well whatever some other people are yelling in class anyway for some un known reason....."WHAT THE HELL IS THE OLD MAN PLANNING!!!!!! I BARLEY DID ANYTHING!!!!!" Ok maybe did something big......but surely I've done worse....You dumb ass Jellal, why did you decide to get caught this time? 'Yay' detention! Can't wait! -_-
JUVIA POV
I got caught.......:( Well I did wreck the music room.........SERIOUSLY THOUGH WE NEVER USE THAT GOD DAMN ROOM ANYWAY, WHERE NOT EVEN MEANT TO PLAY MUSIC HERE SO WHY DO THEY CARE IF I.....ok I deserve it.....sorry master....sorry everyone......hehe I'm already in trouble so it won't matter if I yell out my thoughts.....;) "WHY DOES MASTER EVEN CARE!!!! SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL WE NEVER USE THAT ROOM!!!!!!" Well that was very unlike me.....it was fun though so be it.
GRAY POV
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKKKK!!! I'VE DONE WAY WORSE THAN THE GRAFFITI CRAP AND MUSIC!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WOTH THE GEAZER!!!!!!".........oops may have screamed a little there but seriously fuck the old geazer. Fuck the school. Fuck life. (Sorry if you don't like swearing guys) ........I should probably stop causing trouble but there's no way in hell that'll happen, it's just to fun........anyway I wouldn't be me if I did that now would I?......Hope that the old geazer won't be as pissed off as last time.....*sweat drop*
LEVY POV
"HUH WHATTTTTTT!!!!! B-BUT HOW D-DID HE FIND OUT!!! HOW'D HE FIND OUT NOW!!!!!??? I'VE BEEN DOING THAT FOR AGES AND NOW HE DISCOVERS ME!!!!!!???" I'm sure master'll understand though.......righttttt..... Oh who am I kidding he won't understand I'm part of the student council and disciplinary squad.....I'm one of the best students here......he'll probably be disappointed and I just yelled in class.....doesn't help this situation though.......Is that what I should be thinking? That's what I would usually think......but strangely this time.....I'm proud? I'm proud!? HELL YEA I'M PROUD SCREW MASTER!!!! SCREW 'EM ALL!!!!......N-no I didn't mean that! Yea I did! N-no! Sorry everyone.....but I really am proud s-so deal with it....*sweat drop* *sigh* yup detention....my first ever detention.....with 7 other random people.....how funnnnn!
GAJEEL POV
"OHHHHH FUCK NOOOOO!!! I'M NOT GONNA GET PUNISHED BY THE OLD MAN AGAIN!!!! I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!!!!!!"
No I can't escape......I'll just get not trouble from the old man and god that last punishment *shudder* I don't even wanna think about that! I'm so screwed......but come on how much trouble could I get in to..........*sigh* who are ya kidding Gajeel of course ya gonna be in detention again with 7 random idiots.......And why the fuck do I care? This is what I do....it's what I've always done and today just had to be the day where I care about this crap. Well what the fuck detention here I come! At least I can sing shoo be doo Ba (sorry don't know to spell it😅)
LUCY POV
"OHHHH HELL NO!!! I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE! PLEASE IT WAS A ONE TIME THING!!!! I PROMISE IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!" Damn I really screwed up this time didn't I? I hate to say it but it was worth it......so fun......Everyone's gonna be so disappointed.....but for once I'll just ignore them and be me! Hehe I kinda screwed my self up even more just now......I mean I did scream and kinda lie by saying I would never do it again *sweat drop* Anyway I hear that the master gives really bad punishments......and some of them are really prevented......*sweat drop* pervy old man.
NATSU DRAGNEEL
"WHAT THE FUCK!!!! HELL NOOOOO NOT ANOTHER PUNISHMENT FROM GRAMPS!!!!" Hehe gotta see gramps again.....*sweat drop* I just hope he doesn't give me a punishment *sweat drop* Yeaaaa. No. He won't let a stink bomb and drums in class slide.......*sigh* I really hat this place sometimes but no one could ever get used to those punishments......even me and I've got loads of 'em.......At least I won't be alone this time.....*sigh* instead I'll be with 7 stranges 'yippee'.
THIRD POV
"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU UN MANNERED CHILDREN!!!!!" sensei Carla screamed, she had been trying to get them to quite down calmly the whole time but it hadn't been working so she had to start yelling. Mean while those 8 were moping in the emo corner....they hadn't realised that they were all there so when they all stood up they all started screaming again....."AHHH!!WHAT THE HELL/FUCK!!!!!!!!!"
TO BE CONTINUED......