The bending (Tahnorra Love Story)

"N-no!! Amon please don't,I'll give you my trophy!!" I screamed in pain. Amon smirked and laughed. He poked my forehead...it was too late. My bending was gone,so was my hope.

"Wow...that's awful. I'm so sorry. But,I love you anyway...Tahno." Korra said when I finished my story. She is so nice to me. I smiled. She puts her fingers on my forehead. Before I ask what she's doing I suddenly feel powerful. I have my bending back. Korra is the best girlfriend I have ever had. I am still upset because of Mako sending me death threats,but he is the one who tried to kill her at first place. "Love,what are you thinking about?" she asked and kissed my cheek. I don't know what to say. I don't want her to have trouble with Mako again. So I calmly reply "Nothing is wrong." it looks like she doesn't believe me. She is looking at my eyes,like my teacher was looking at me when I was lying about doing my homework. Like my mother when I was hiding my food. I tell her "I'm tired. Should I go to bed,or..." she cuts me off "I will go to bed with you". Woah. That was unexpected. I say jokingly "Ok Uhvatar,let's see if you can handle this." she laughed. I'm walking towards my bedroom and I'm waiting for her. This will be a great night.