The Crystal Mage

Yui, come on let's go outside Gray said. Okay Yui said lets go outside and play. Be carful you 2 and don't get in any trouble Silver added. We won't they said at the same time. So what game do you want to play Yui. Gray, can we play wizards? Yui asked . Okey Sure why not what magic do you want to use this time Yui. I don't know maybe I could use ice magic. Okay then I'll also use ice magic. Yay! and maybe in the future we will actually learn ice magic. Yeah maybe we could join a wizard guild. Yeah! Let's be together forever okey Gray
Time skip 2 days later
Dad! what is that monster doing in our Village Gray asked. I don't know Gray but I won't let it harm you, Mika, or Yui. Thank god the monster from the book of Zerf is gone right Yui. Yui! where are you Grey called. Oh no are you dead like mom and dad Gray whisper to himself. He called out Yui the monster is gone now, you can come out now. After hours of looking Gray gave up and started to find someone who could teach him to use ice magic that could kill the monster.
Time skip several Years later
What's going on, is it a fight she saw a dude beating up another one suddenly he said Anyone else want to fight the champ. Then without thinking I said I would then I came out in front of him. Oh look it's just a little girl the guy said this should be quick. Any way what's your name? I quickly said Yui Fullbuster. Okay Yui get ready to lose. Then a person from the crowd said battle start. I quickly then said Crystal Make Shattering sword I ran at him With the sword on hand and said shattering slashes and with that I won the battle. Then I made my way to Fairy Tail the wizard guild I hoped to find my brother in.