Out on sea

The last day of the Grand Magic Games is going to take place on a island Nastu, Grey, Erza, me, and Wendy said. The island has streams hills and plains the contest is to see who lasts the longest in on it. Erza continued to read the guide, but only 3 people from a grope get to participate. So who is going to be going to the island Wendy ask. I think Erza should be on it I replied but I don't know who else to pick after her. In the end we decided to pick me, Wendy, and Erza, at first Natsu and Grey thought they should be part of the team but me and Wendy still somehow got picked. So me, Wendy, and Erza got ready to get on the ship.
Time skip on the ship
Wow the view is amazing me and Wendy said together the view was a sparkling blue oceans and white doves with blue Dolphins.
Erza's POV
Yui and Wendy seemed to enjoy the trip to the island the island was named battle island it was an island the council bought for the Grand Magic Games and other competion. But even thought it was meant for battle it was still a peaceful island for fights and survival.
Wendy's POV
Yui and I sat down with Erza we had a great time on the ship but we still had to wait a day to get there. So me and Yui decided to explore the ship the sleeping room was amazing they had one bunk bed and one King sixed bed. The magic testing room was big and had so many things. Yui decided that we should practice our magic a bit so we did. Next we went to the kitchen we had to make our own food for the trip after all only 2 guilds made it to the final round Fairy Tail and Sabortooth.
Normal POV
After a long day on the ship Erza finally made dinner for the kids she made noddles with meat and as a desert she made a strawberry shortcake. They got ready for bed Erza slept on the King sixed bed Yui slept on the top bunk and      Wendy slept on the bottom bunk. They were going to arive on the island the next day and the ship was a magic ship it could steer by itself. The next day they were at the island getting ready for the battle.
— — — — — — — — — — — — —
Authors note:
Sorry for not posting in a while and for any mistakes I may have made. I hope this chapter was really good and interesting. Please vote and comment 😄 bye