NEW YORK

Damon's POV
Dear diary, jan 16 2016
Guess what I saw today a squirrel!  okay that might have sounded like a 6 year old was writing in these old boring pages. So yea..... I am done with the diary idea

No ones POV
Damon threw his diary on the ground. He went over to his bed and layed  down and just stared at the blank ceiling. He closed his eyes remembering the moment Elena confessed her love for him. He felt like he like that happened yesterday.He smirked at every Elena moment he could think of. When his phone started to ring.ughh Damon said tiredly as he swooped his phone up to his ear. Hello pizza pizza Damon smirked at his phone. Damon it's Bonnie please tell me you wanna hang with me and Alaric at Meredith's hospitals party? Nope Damon said. Come infamous Bonnie whined. Fine Damon said. As he sighed and hung up.

2 months later
Damon decided to leave mystic falls and head to New York. It was amazing. Damon explored every inch of the city. If only Elena was here he thought.
Damon now worked at a bakery part time to afford his apartment. Damon was now back atapartment after exploring the big city. Damon decided to go to bed. He slipped under the covers and fell into a deep sleep.

Damon's POV
A screeching alarm went off. What a great way to start off my first day of work at the bakery Damon thought sarcasticially. Damon sighed and got out of bed had a shower and put on his black shirt(which he has a million of ) and some black jeans. He went to the kitchen and decided to make himself some pancakes with the vampire fangs. He laughed at how weird they looked.He finished them so fast. He laughed at remembering how Elena always scolded him about eating with his mouth open.  I looked at the clock and grabbed my leather  jacket and headed towards the bakery. I was walking towards the bakery.when a girl came out of nowhere and bumped into me spilling coffe all over me. I am so sorry she apologized grabbing napkins out of her purse. It's fine it was my fault I was not paying attention I reassured her . She gave me a great big smile. She had red wavy hair with a floral dress on.with a jean jacket over top. I am Grace she said still with that big smile, that I could not stop staring at. I am Damon I said as I bowed. She laughed which made me smile there was something about this girl. Damon looked at his watch then said goodbye to Grace. He ran to the bakery as it started to rain. A taxi came by asking me if I would like a ride. I just ran,ran and ran with this big smile on my face. I don't think any girl has made me smile in months. I didn't even notice the rain. I let it fall down my face I just looked up at the sky and smiled.

Authors note: Delena fans RELAX there will be tons of Delena just not yet!💞👏🏼
What do you guys think of grace?
Next chapter will be about grace.:) she is hiding a secret!:)😜 and also Delena will be in story by chapter 5

Bye my lovelies✌🏽️💕