The Sad News

Alex was walking home from school. When she came home she saw her grandmother lying down the floor. Alex was shocked. A tear fell from her eye.
Alex: G-g-grandmother?! W-what happened?
Alex ran to her neighbor who was also her cousin, Ashley. Ashley opened the door.
Ashley: Alex what happened? Is something wrong?
Alex: M-m-my g-grandmother! Help p-please...
Alex couldn't talk anymore and she started to cry. Ashley went to Alex's house. They called Ashley's mother and went to the hospital. The doctors put Alex's grandmother in to the surgery. Alex was crying.
Alex: I-its my fault I-i should've came earlier...
Ashley: It's not your fault there was no way you could've known.
Alex went outside of the hospital and set on a chair. After that Ashley called Adam who was Alex's crush. As soon as  he came Alex hugged him without thinking. When she realised what she did she blushed.
Alex: I-i-i d-don't wanted to hug you.
Adam: You didn't want to?
Alex: I-i mean I did it without thinking, s-sorry.
Adam: No problem. So are you okay? What happened?
Alex: I came home and-
The doctor came outside.
Doctor: Sorry Alex, your grandmother died.
Alex fell down. When she opened her eyes she was at her room. She think that everything was a bad dream, but it's not a dream. It's real, she get her phone and looked at her messages. Her 3 BFF (Best Friend Forever) texted her.
Text:
Alex, I mean Alexandra. We learned something about you and we don't like it. We don't want to be your friends anymore. Sorry, but we won't say you what did you do bye.
Alex was shoked. She think everything that she do in her life but she didn't do anything. But now what will happen to her???
So hey guys! I know I have grammar mistakes. I hope you guys will forgive me. So what will happen next? Is Alex in a big trouble? ( Note: This is my FIRST BOOK ) We will know it on the next chapter. I hope you guys would enjoy it! So guys; After this chapter I will send the chapters only Friday's and Saturday's. See you guys on my Next Chapter! Bye 🤗