Who is this guy??

Taeyeon's POV

Yuri...don't tell it to anyone please. Ahh I was watching Hunger Games and she told me to go..aish embarrassing and tiring at the same time...so frustrating.... OMG!!! I didn't take anything to cover my face. Ahh Taeyeon run, run as fast as you can, make sure you cover your face..run run run back were the only words on my head. Thank God I went back safely. I rang the bell...

Of course Yuri opened.

"What happened??" Yuri seemed shocked.

"I..for..got to take my...wallet..and face mask and cap to cover my face" I told as I was panting from all that running.

Yuri grabbed everything I wanted for my trip to the mart and told me "hwaiting!!" "Don't worry if a fan spots you just run. Ok??"

"Ok you don't worry black pearl" I told this to make her less concerned about me...and I also realised that I was worring about me like hell too.

As I descended the stairs..I talked to myself..."Girl's Generation's life is completely complicated.....we cannot even go to a supermarket without worrying about worrying about us"

I covered my face, hair, etc,. So that they don't know that it is me.

On the road, generally It is like a war zone for all the k-pop artists and actors....we artists will be fighting against fans who claim that they like us but pass out in front of us and make us feel bad and guilty.....I know Yuri's situation.

While I was walking, people were staring at me like hell..I looked like some spy with the coat and the hood. It was like I was tailing some important official....

Finally, I was in front of a huge supermarket.

I walked in and saw all the veggies and fruits...they looked delicious. I grabbed most of the fresh fruits and 9 ramen packets for the girls and myself.

And suddenly...a vibration in my pocket. I freaked out and yelled "Ahh" and realized that all the people at the supermarket were staring at me. And I thought "Idiot...what if someone notices you??" I whispered "I'm sorry" to the customers.. my pocket was still vibrating....Damn it was just my cellphone. I picked it up and turns out, I was Manager oppa Nam Min Jae.

"What's up oppa?" I was pretty casual with my manager, he is super friendly.

"Taeyeon are you at the supermarket?!?" He asked shockingly.

"Oppa how did you know?!?" I was scared, what if some fan uploaded that I was at a mart

"Why are you shocked?? Yuri told me that you'd be at the mart. Ok, whatever I want to discuss about your schedule with Lee Min Ho tomorrow.

"Oh thank God..nothing oppa I was not scared. Lets talk after I go to the dorms"

"No wait..Tae.." I cut the phone....I was feeling queasy. I had no mood to talk.

I was just standing there for a second and I was a person just like me, he looked like a spy covering his face and all. The only thing I found out was that he was a man. He got a call, and was mysteriously talking over the phone. After the call, He turned and walked towards me and suddenly, he lifts me and starts running.....I didn't know what to do. I started screaming like hell.

The security guys were chasing him and me actually and that mysterious guy or fan or stalker or idiot just shoved me into a car and drove super fast

How's this chapter...?? Stay tuned if you want to know where the kidnapper is going to take Taeyeon and who he is.
Please leave a comment after this chapter.