6

As the doctor began to approch me with an extreamy unhappy look on his face i noticed that he didnr have any tyoes of paper in his hand. Thats a good sign right? I thought to myself. "Is he alright?" I said to the doctor. "He isnt dead." He began to say. "He has a major concussion and massive memory loss. We don't know if the trauma to the brain is severe or not ,but for right now he has already had 3 strokes. And has a large amount od blood loss. That is where u come in handy. We realize that you are both O negative , which is a very rare tyoe of blood. We dont need that much but would you be willing to donate some of your blood?" You then give it a very quick think before saying Yes. The doctor then took you back to a room near the back of the hospital. There was one very small uncomfortable chair in the middle of the room and he then told you to sit down. You did as he began to wrap a band around the top of your arm. He then put alcohol on one of your veins which could be seen through your skin. He pricked it and began taking the blood. Vile after vile after vile of blood. Your couldnt beleive how much he was taking. You began to feel lightheaded. But he just kept going. He was up to 24 viles of your blood. You now feel like you are going to get sick just as he begins to reach for his 30th vile you pull your arm away letting blood squirt out of yoir aem everywhere you then fall to te ground unable to move. Just as the doctor walks up to you and whispers in your ear "That should work." He then walked oit the door closing it leaving you there on the ground without help and unable to move. You knew thag this was the end for you but if there was anyway you would want to die at least you could die knowing that you saved the only person left in the world that you cared about.