Chapter 2-Follow Me

I never knew that I, Natalie Roberts would have so many followers. I smiled at my phone. 

  "Mom? Can I have your phone for a little while?" said my littlest sister, Anna.

 The weird thing is, she has a boyfriend, and is only 14. Which totally isn't fair. I wish I had a boyfriend, too. Just because I have stricter rules, doesn't mean that I can't have freedom.

 The next day, I saw him again. I didn't know how to act.

  I took down my hair, and tilted my new hair-do to the side of my left  shoulder. I put on my glasses and walked to the lunch room as I tried to do the cutest sassy walk that I could.

  For some reason, I didn't feel like myself. I then put my hair back into it's regular form.

  "There." I said to myself.

  "Hey Nat," said a voice trailing about 3 blocks behind me. 

  I turned around. It was Jason.

  "H-H-Hey Jason. How are you?" I hesitated.

   "You still coming after school?" He asked in the most sweetest voice that I've ever heard.

  I didn't know what to say. Act cool, or be myself?......Be myself it is.

"Sure." To my surprise, he walked up to me and tried to hold me hand. I stayed still.

 I was shocked. I didn't know what to do.

 Let him hold my hand? Or tell him to back off?

 I wanted to know him from the inside and out. So, I just let him.

 As he slowly brushed his hand against mine, I felt free. Like I had just been set from a prison-cell after 30 years. 

To be honest, I was scared. I wasn't ready to be a part of some young-man's life.