Chapter 2

Sky's P.O.V. 

I walk up the outside stairs that lead up to the door of the school. I start laughing at Hope's imitation of her little brother. We reach the top of the stairs and I pull the door open. We walk in and I look at the piece of paper in my hand of my locker number and Hope does the same. We walk to our lockers and their both next to each other. The locker on the other side of my locker is already decorated. It looks like a boys locker. Oh well. I look at Hope, "So, should we head to our first period?" Hope nods her head and smiles, "Yup!" We only have only have 4th Period together. But she is in the same lunch as me, so that's good. 

As we both head in the different directions, I pull my books close to my chest as I try and dodge all of the older kids goofing around. As I am about to turn the corner, I see a boy with blond-ish, brown-ish hair. I can't see his face but he is talking to a boy and two girls...He looks kind of familiar. 

I shrug it off and walk into my first period. 

*3 Class Periods Later* 

I walk into my 4th Period exhausted and worn out. As I take a desk in the back, I see Hope walk in. I jump up and she runs over to me. She sits next to me and we start talking about random things. "So, you will NOT believe who I saw today!!" I laugh as she grips onto my shoulders and shakes me. "Who?" I grab her shoulders and do the same to her. Just as she was about to saw who, HE walks into the classroom.

My heart drops as I stare at him. As he walks past my desk, I see him glance and give a little smirk at me. Hope looks at me and smiles like a goof ball. I freeze as he walks all the way to the other end of the classroom. 

"He didn't even say Hi..." I mutter glancing at him a few times. 

*End of 4th Period*

 The teacher smiles and says, "Alright students, that's it for today. Have a good day! It was nice to meet you all!" Then the teacher walks over to their desk and starts stacking papers. I push my seat out and I start collecting my books, getting ready to go to lunch. Hope stands next to me, waiting patiently. Suddenly, I jump as the teacher calls me up to his desk. "Sky, can you come here for a minute?" I nod as I turn to Hope and say, "You can go ahead, just save me a seat." She nods and walks out of the classroom with all the other kids. 

I walk up to the teacher and once everyone is gone the teacher speaks. "So Sky, I have seen your report cards from the past couple grades and I see you are having trouble in the subject I am teaching. I was thinking, I can assign you a tutor to help you before the test and quizzes we will be taking this year. Are you okay with that?" I nod and I say, "Okay, that sounds good. Who will be tutoring me?" The teacher pushes his glasses higher on his nose. He says, "I'm not sure yet. I will have to see who has the best grades in this class and we will see if they are willing to help you." He smiles and I smile in return. "Sounds good" I say as my teacher stands up and says, "Okay Sky, I will figure it out then tell you. You can go to lunch now." He nods his head towards the classroom door. 

I turn on my heal and walk out the door. I walk down the hallway to my locker and I put all my books away. I turn around and head towards the double doors, that open up to the cafeteria. As I am about to open the doors, I feel someone push me, gently but rough, against the wall in another hallway. 

I gasp and open my eyes, that I didn't know I squeezed shut. I gasp again as I see who it is. It's him. Inches away from me and his arms right at the angle of my head so I can't escape. I sigh and open and close my eyes slowly. I look up at him hard. He has gotten much taller I noticed. 

"What are you doing here, Alex?" I say harshly as I glare daggers at him.

Hey guys! I hope you like it so far!! I'm defiantly going to continue this story! I'm loving it! And remember, DON'T BE A SILENT READER!! ~Gianna