The 5 friends

I walked outside with my friend Alexis. Of my house going to school to see my other friends. Jade a super smart girl that is herself and not a fake. Stephanie but we call her steph she's an artist who creates painting and no where near the other type of artist. You wouldn't want to hear or see steph dance and sing. Then nancy a very sporty girl I'd say. As in running, basketball, soccer and more. You would not think she's sporty on her size she is very short. And arms like sponge bob but surprisingly beat Riley the tall muscular guy in a arm wrestle. The of course Alexis who is the most unique person I've ever met. She makes cartoons and comics. She also is very imaginative. Probably has the mind of a 8 year old. Then there's Area Olivia Foster. Not Ariel, Area I know weird. Now before I start the story it's not suiside like or has vampires it's about 5 friends with some weird times. Now as I carry on. As we started approaching the school nancy popped in front of us saying " so how was the weekend mine sucked " I answered back " good I got my movie editing done for you of you training " she said " omg thanks and my weekend sucked cause I had 3 hours of track and field practice and missed the premiere of monte Carlo " we walked inside down the halls And came to a turn to find jade spazzing at her locker that won't open. " hey what you up to need help " I said as I undid her lock and her locker opened with tons of different dictionaries and science, math and other academic books came tumbling to the floor. The first bell rang that meant to get to your class. And we all walked to our different classes. On Monday's I have drama with Alexis. I also have science with jade. The. On Tuesdays I have gym and art with steph. Then math with nancy. Wednesday I only have nancy for English. Thursday I don't have any of my friends for a class but there's the cutest guy ever..... Bryce. Then Friday I have 2 classes with all my friends. So me Alexis walked together to drama. Right when the second bell rang I saw steph running. So I screamed out the window "eeeeehhhhh "like a hockey game was over. It's a thing we do every Monday since she's always late and misses the second bell and I always get my seat which Is closest to the window.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lunch bell rang thankfully we all have the same lunch time everyday except for Wednesday. They all got up for lunches except for me and steph well steph was out for lunch. Because I had a lunch made. " hey jade could get me a jello , orange flavored "I said. "sure" jade replied. Then while jade Reached for the last orange flavored " what do you think your doing" Britney said. By the way Britney Is part of "the sass " well the leader of "the sass " Wich is a group of popular girls that act SASSY more like A**Y. "I'm taking the jello " replied jade in a scared voice. " no you're not that's the last one" said Britney. "sorry you can take it " said jade because out of all my friends jade is the one that gets pushed around. I got up and right when Britney was reaching for it I snatched it. "she was here first you can't push her around" I said. " really " said Britney as she got all in my face. "ya " I talked back. " really oh sorry " he said in a baby voice. I had had enough so I Punched her. My hand felt hard against her face like a stone. " don't worry you look prettier " I said with her eye throbbing red in my face and she had a nose bleed the blood dripping down her face as red as wine. It suddenly looked badder then I thought and before I new it everyone was staring at me even Bryce.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was detention time for me I walked in and saw steph there wasn't surprised she is late every Monday. " wow am I dreaming area is in detention. The area alivia foster " steph said " I punched her pas in Britney dye was being the sass master she is " I said "more like sass monster " steph replied. I saw Ophelia in there to she is a really good friend and she was crying so I asked her why. "hey whats wrong " I Said " I saw jake with Sam so I slapped him " she replied. I think everyone saw this coming she's too nice and sam has to always be dating some one who likes her and she has dated Wich is jake.