Chapter three

"Kate I don't know what todo, maybe I should call Kayla and get you two to come over tonight dinner on me?" "Sure Ana only if it's a Chinese though? And Ana you sure it's gonna work this time I mean don't get me wrong but..." "Stop Kate it's different this time" I had to cut her off mid sentence she just goes on and on about the same topic all the time why can't she be happy for me. "Okay, okay you know how I worry about you. I'll text Kayla. Gotta go Ana my next class is in 5 talk later love you." "Bye you too" she still didn't help me with what to put back to Christian! Kayla's good at this kind of stuff. Typing Kayla's number in my phone I ring it. She never answers her phone! She useless. Oh well better text Mr Grey back.

To: Christian Grey
Time: 09:50
Subject: Tired myself!
Dear Christian,
I would love to, talk about it tonight? Josés making me stay with him in the library while he finishes off this Shakespeare essay. Thank you for doing mine, I don't know what I'd do without you.
Ana x
Ps..you was boring me last night, must have been why I fell asleep ;)

Early Wednesday banter with Christian all sorted. We've been on such good terms this past week. We've been talking for almost 2years now but off and on. I just can't get over him, even when I try to I always go back to him. *BEEP!*

From: Christian Grey
Time: 10:01
Subject: your most welcome
Dear Ana,
The fucking photographer! He best keep his hands away from you, I seen him last week at the dance don't think I didn't realise. You looked beautiful, though you always do. I'll let you go.
Laters baby x
Ps..I'll be sure not to bore you tonight ;)

So he was watching me! I thought I got away with that. I'm sure he saw me push him away. José comes back and bring me a coffee. I don't even know what I'm doing here. I'll reread the essay.