PRACTICE

Haley and I was called to the auditorium to go and practice our routine with the other girls . When we went to the auditorium we saw our other friends Khloe and Melanie. They have greenish blue eyes , they are also tall with hair that's brown and stops at their back . Khloe and Melanie are identical twins but they don't act alike though. Khloe loves all things girly and Melanie is a tomboy. She only signed up for cheering because her mom thought that it would bring her and her sister closer together . "Hey guys over here " Khloe screamed waving her hands at me and Haley, " are you guys excited for the program ? ", "I know I'm not "Melanie says rolling her eyes . " well I'm super stoked " Haley says . We suddenly hear our coach blow her whistle . " alright everyone you can began practicing your routines right now " . Our squad starts to say our cheers and do our routine . In the middle of us practicing I see Harry and Niall in the hallway talking along with some of their other friends all my focus goes on Niall and his beautiful face that I fell down on my face when I was getting lifted into the air . Harry and his other friends started laughing at me but Niall just stood their looking at me.  I was so embarrassed so I ran out of the auditorium into the girls bathroom. I stayed there until it was time to go home .