The new girl

I woke up this morning , brushed my teeth , brushed my hair  , ate a piece of toast my mom made me then went straight to the bus . It takes the bus 15 minutes to get to my school which makes us the first group of students to arrive other than the students who walk . Usually people hate school but I have a different opinion of it . I love school a lot because I get along with everyone even the teachers . School is where all of my friends that I've known since I was 4 are . The bus finally arrives at school so I had straight to class . I see my best friends Nathan and Michael . They are werewolves just like me so that's what makes us have more of a bond . " hey dude how have you been ?we haven't seen eachother in so long "Nathan says .
"It's just been 2 days ", says Michael. " two days is still a long time " , Nathan said while putting his backpack on his chair . " I heard there is a new student " I said ,"I wonder if who it will be " . "Well .. If it's a guy I hope he is chill like us so we can have someone else in our group I'm tired of seeing y'all old faces " says Michael . "Wow Michael if it's a guy we are gonna replace you with him so we won't have to hear your annoying voice anymore " I said. The bell started to ring which meant class was about to begin. " good morning class we have a new student her name is Allania  I hope you all will be very helpful and nice to her she just moved here ". She had long hair with hazel eyes and was wearing a pink skirt with purple tennis and a purple sweatshirt that had a pink heart in the front of it . She was the prettiest girl I had ever seen . The teacher told her to take the desk that was right next to mine . I stared at her for 10 minutes  before realizing how weird that was .