~Questions~

I opened my eyes, and looked around. It was night, the streets were empty and covered in debris. There was 2 more people waiting outside, the hospital holding a knifes. "Found another one?" One of the two boy said, walking up towards me. "Yeah found on the stairs, in rough condition." He said handing me over. He was more gentle and caring than the other person. He started walking over to a old rusty truck, with a spray painted symbol on it. I didn't really know what it meant, but I was happy and scared to be leaving the hospital. 

The truck started and slowly drove down the bumpy rode. I was in the bed of the truck with the guy that carried me there. He pulled out a small bag, and unzipped it. "What's your name?" He said pouring water onto a cotton swab. "J- Jason." I replied looking up at him. He didn't really say anything else, he just wrapped my head and legs up, then looked at the road. He finally sighed "Its going to be awhile, I suggest you get some rest." He said looking down at me and then laid down. I closed my eyes, but couldn't sleep. "Why did the other guys stay behind? Why did they beat that one guy? Where am I going? What happened?"  These questions ran through my whole mind, trying to figure out at least one answer. 

I heard a a door slam as my eyes shot open. I sat up quickly, but then was stopped. "Its fine we are just making a little stop." The person laying next to me pushing me softly down. "We will be back in 30 minutes, if we are not back by then, come and check on us." A boy said running off into a store. "Hows your head?" He said touching it softly. "Its ok I guess.." I said pulling my head back a little. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked nervously. "Sure, what is it?" He said shifting his position. "What is going on?" I asked looking in his eyes. "oh, um..well...Here let me check your head" He said nervously touching the bandage on my head. "No, i'm fine! Just tell me.. please." He sighed "Listen we don't really know, and probably not ever going to know!" He said sitting back, and cupping his face in his hands. "I-i'm sorry, I was just c-curious." I said laying back down, looking at the sky. A few moments later the 2 boys came back out holding cans and boxes. They threw them in the back seat and started driving again. 

The wind blew through my hair as we picked up speed and exited the city and into the mountains. The lush green trees were soothing to look at. It was nice to see something so bright and pretty. The car turned onto a dirt path and picked up the speed even more.

 Dust flew in the air, with rocks, and sticks. I coughed and tried to cover my mouth. I looked over at the boy sitting next to me "W-whats your name?" He looked up surprised "I'm Kade" I didn't say anything after that as I saw a wooden gate. "We are here" He said with a grin hopping out of the bed of the truck. My heart started to race as he opened the gate and the truck slowly pulled through it, with it closing behind us.