Chapter 3

I swear on my pinky toe if you throw me in this damn pool I'm gonna kill yo ass I said To Mel As He Tried To Throw Me In The Pool .

Girl I wish ya would !!

Try me I said eye balling him .as soon as I said that I felt a hard splash on my back and I realised that he threw me in the pool .

MELVIN LABRANCH I AM GONNA KICK YO TALL SCRAWNY ASS !! I said getting out of the pool .

Catch me if you he said running off .

I started running after him until I bumped into this tall boy that had like a thousand of tattoos .

(I don't have any pictures of august in a bathing suit yo yeah )

Excuse me ma he said picking me up bridal style   

God that accent ..

Thank You I said dusting my self off just ass he started to say something this familiar voice said something .

August what in the devils head are you doing ?she said

Brandi please don't start I was just helping her up since she fell

Let That Damn Girl Get Up On Her Own . she Said Now Screaming making a big ass scene .

Look I Ain't Got Time For Your Ass get the fuck out of my face he said now walking off leaving Me and Her there .

Bitch you better stay the fuck away from my man or I know something . she said pointing her finger in my face .

Umm Excuse me but I dont want him .watch who the fuck your ass talking to cause my name Brittney and I ain't scared of no bitch I said walking off .

Me - tia wya ?

Tia 😈👭💕- in the room up stairs on your left !! Hurry up come take my pictures hoe I look cute 😎

I Didn't Even Bother To Reply I Walked In The House To See Mel , Brandi , august , Corey and sneek in a group talking the only person that looked My Way Was Brandi I Just Rolled My Eyes and Kept walking .I walked Up The Stairs Calling Tia's name till She Said " right here " and I Walked In the Room .

Here She Said Giving me Her Phone .

She turned Around And Looked Back At Her Butt and The Second Pose she put Her Hand On Her Head And I Snapped The Picture .

Lemme See She Said Snatching The Phone

Aww They So Cute Imma Post em and Tag You Later !!

Ok imma go home and get Some rest ok ?

Ok love you boo

Love you to ....