what just happened

We had all just gotten out to the ring and something fell. I turned around to see Dean lying there on the ground with blood coming out the side of his head. I screamed in horror as Roman and the Usos turn around to see the same scene I did. Roman started yelling for the doctors to come out and help Dean. Doctors and paramedics rushed him to the hospital with the Usos with him. Roman and I were left standing in the ring. "This is not part of tonight's show" I said as I ran out of the ring with Roman following me.

When we got to the hospital the Usos were waiting for us. We ran back to Dean's room he didn't look so good. His head was all bandaged up and there were many tubes coming from him. I've never cried in my life but seeing my first friend in this condition I couldn't help but breakdown. Roman and Jey caught me.

Jey took me out to the waiting room to try and calm me down. "Hey, there, there it's going to be okay Dean's strong" Jey said trying to soothe me. But it didn't work soon The Rock came in and sat with me. "Why couldn't have been me not him?" I cried Into The Rock's arms. "Everything happens for a reason charity maybe this is a sign of something maybe it's a sign for you." "How how how was it signed for me Dean getting hurt. It was the same for me with this happen to me not Dean!" I yelled at Rock. He seemed surprised by my outburst but he knew it was because of what just happened. Roman came out and then to sit with me so Rock could go back and see Dean. The last thing I remember is Roman kissing my forehead.

I woke up the next morning in the hospital waiting room. I look down and see that I'm still in my ring gear I look at Roman and so is he. "Like what you see?" Roman asked with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and turned away from him that's when I saw the Usos walking back from Dean's room. " Carrie, Dean wants to talk to you" they said as I nodded my head and went back to Dean's room. " Hey I just wanted to tell you that Roman still loves you and you should go back out with him" Dean said closing his eyes. I was about to say something to her when I heard in long beep.--------------------------------------------------- I look up to see Dean have flatlined. "NOOOOOOO!" I screamed when Roman, Rock, and the Usos came running in. They all had to hold me back as the doctors took Dean away.

🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷 okay please don't hate me for this it's all part of my plan in this story. You all soon find out what Carrie will do now that Dean is gone. You will find out if she grants his last wish or if she doesn't and tries to stop herself from loving Roman.

✿*゚¨゚✎*.:。✿*♡MIDNIGHT MISFIT ♡ ✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿