Who am I? What am I?

I wake up surrounded with silence, I feel calm as the room is settling and has a nice scent. I am very calm until I realize something.
Where exactly is this room?
That question was answered quickly when a doctor stepped in.
“Ah, -He paused- you're awake.”
I felt a chill run down my spine. I knew doctors were safe but I hate them.
“You'be been in a koma for a while now. A year to be exact.” He said. I just looked at him, but what did he mean, a koma? I don't remember anything. Anyone or-- well, anything except some cities and songs. I swallow deeply and realise that it tastes horrible because I have such a dry mouth. I make a faint 'blech' and the doctor looks at me and looks like he wants to laugh. He runs a tap and hands me some water, I gulp it down quickly, it's worse, that water made it far worse! Why was it so gross? I start to gag and lean over the bed to puke.
“Oh dear.” Is all the doctor says. He puts a bin in front of me and, what just went down, comes right back up. I don't know how long I was puking for but it seemed like forever.
I haven't eaten in a week and I've only had two glasses of water because of what happened last time, and the second time didn't make an improvement either.
“Silver Kirishima, you may leave today.” The very same doctor tells me.
“Thanks, I appreciate the help” I say, I realise that this is the first thing I've said except for 'Shit' whilst I was puking.
“Oh look, she does talk.” He says with a grin. He walks out of the room and I cuddle up and sleep.