A Lad in a Laughing Duel

Characters

Allen (Aladdin)

Ariel (Ariel)

Ginny (Genie)

Eric (Eric)

Jeff (Jafar)

Jazmine (Jazmine)

Setting

It is in Ariel's house in the kitchen and living room. The living room has a T.V. on the right wall, and a couch in the left middle, along with a chair, a table in the right middle of the room, and a book shelf on the left wall, with a trunk right beside it. The kitchen has a table with 4 chairs in the center. Right outside the kitchen and living room is some sidewalk.

Allen: (Allen enters from the window on the left in the kitchen. He loses his balance and falls on his face) Ouch! That hurt! All well, I hope there is some food in here! Yes, food! (Goes over to the fruit bowl on the table and starts eating)

Ariel: (Ariel enters from a room in the back with a book in her hand, and sees Allen. She hits her head in annoyance. Ariel then takes the book and is about to hit Allen in the head) What are you doing in my house? Get out now, or I'll call the police!

Allen: Whoa! Hey, I'm sorry! I'll leave now.

Ariel: Wait your clothes! You are homeless aren't you? And you are in here for food! Come sit down and we will talk.

Allen: Wait, what? Why would you do that? I broke into your house and you are showing me kindness.

Ariel: Tell me your story, and I can come up with an arrangement that will benefit you.

Allen: My father is one of the richest guys in the city, and I just wanted to follow my dreams and open a joke shop. He had other plans in store for me, and when I disagreed he kicked me out. I have been homeless now for about 3 months.

Ariel: That's sad! I'm so sorry! Well, if you try to gain a job, then you can live here until you can get back up on your feet. If not then I shall kick you out myself.

Allen: Do you really mean that? I have been trying to find a job for a little while, but it just hasn't worked out.

Ariel: Yes, I mean that.

*A few hours later*

Eric: (Eric enter from the front door and goes into the kitchen) Ah, home to relax after a long day at work!

Ariel: (In the living room hiding Allen in the trunk) Hi honey! How was your day at work?

Eric: (Eric goes into the living room) It was tiring but good thanks! How was your day?

Allen: (Shuffling around in the trunk, being squished) Ouch!

Eric: What was that?

Ariel: I have to tell you something important.

Eric: You didn't bring home another animal did you?

Ariel: No, I didn't. And that was a mistake that I admitted to! (Ariel goes and opens the trunk)

Allen: (Comes out and starts stretching) Phew! That feels much better!

Eric: Who is this guy?

Ariel: This is Allen and he is going to stay with us for a while. He was homeless, so I am letting him stay here, until he gets back on his feet.