Clexa: Lexa lives. Not Clarke: Ontari duel scene

Ontari stands, smiling. "This one was my favorite... Quite the fighter!" Lexa is shocked.

Lexa stands, seeing Ontari holding Aden's severed head, with the other natblidas, laying in a messy, mutilated pile, and in this moment, she feels nothing but pure anger. Hot tears fall down her face, as she charges, leaving heavy foot prints in the blood. She lets out a roar from the most unholy depths of her stomach. "I'LL KILL YOU!" She dashes, and the woman dodges each strike with ease, hitting Lexa in the back with the pommel of her sword, sending her hurtling forward in a fit of rage. She simply laughs. "Queen Nia told you. I am the next commander. Lexa springs up, sobbing and crying a terrifyingly loud cry. "You cannot win, Lexa." she keeps striking her, avoiding every attack seamlessly. The battle goes on for hours, and Lexa is battered and beaten, panting as she lays, seemingly defeated. "Just die, like the dog you are." She says, lifting her blade to decapitate Lexa, but as the blade comes down, as if out of a nightmare, Lexa bites the blade, breaking it into splinters. It chips her teeth, but she growls as Ontari stands, watching in horror. "Th-that's impossible!" She backs away, and turns, stumbling to escape through the window, but Lexa grabs her by the hair. She shrieks in a mixture of pain and fear, and Lexa pulls her down to her own eye level. "Greet death with the same smile you greeted me, and you'll have trouble." She grabs Ontari by the jaw, crunching it in her bare hand. The girl sobs, through garbles speech, and begs Lexa not to kill her. Even though she can't be understood. She then tears her jaw clean off, letting the girl gag and gargle for mercy, before sending her hurtling out the window. She stands, panting, covered in blood. The feat of raw strength displayed is something unprecedented, even by standards of humans a hundred years ago, with all their body modifiers.