Lunch Fight

Aphmau and Katelyn head out to lunch. Aphmau sits down next to Katelyn. "So after lunch what do you guys normally do?" squeaked the young Aphmau. "Well we normally just  go play netball with our club" replied Katelyn. That was when Garroth spotted Aphmau. " Hey Aphmau!" she  yelled so everyone could hear. "Oh no" said Aphmau burying her head. "Who is Aphmau? Why did he just say a girls name?" squeaked the cafeteria. Katelyn whispered to Aphmau "Go to Garroth...Trust me he is VERY popular" "Okay" gulped Aphmau as she moved her food and sat next to Garroth. "Hey!" Garroth said confidently. "H-Hello Y-you" whimpered Aphmau. She looked to her right to see Ivy and her friends giving her the death stare. Aphmau silently eats her food as fast as she can and sprints outside.

Aphmau suddenly tripped over a rock and fell right next to Ivy's feet. "Here need some help?" she acted out "Yes Please" quietly replied Aph "Hahaha Oh please!" says Ivy as she steps on Aphmau's hand. That's when a yell came from the distance " You Leave her alone!!!"  "Who dare say that to mwa?" Ivy screeched. "I did" came Katelyn.  Katelyn began to fight Ivy when Hyria came. "What are you doing Ivy and Katelyn?" "Wahahaa I was trying to get past but then Katelyn and Aphmau wouldn't let me through." Ivy acted again "THAT IS SO NOT TRUE!!!" screamed Katelyn and Aphmau.

Hyria checked Katelyn and Aphmau and saw no marks. Then she checked Ivy and saw a few scratches. Sadly by what I can see Aphmau and Katelyn you are.............."

Find out what happens in the next chapter