Chapter 1

About myself I'm 17 years old turning 18 in a few months and I'm year 12 at school and it's my last year

~Leilani's POV~
Its Monday morning, which means it's the first day back at school as pull up to school and park  my car I see my two best friends standing there I run up to them and yell "HEY SHANIA AND PRESLEY" they just looked and me and laughed although we all seen each other on the holidays it more at the start of them and the end of them we only hung out like twice. We walk to our lockers and go get our timetables so we know what classes we have, it turns out I have every class whit Shania but none with Presley so me and Shania decide to walk Presley to class and then go to English which is what we have first period. As we walk in to the class I notice this young attractive guy up the front of the class, at first I thought he was a student but then he told the class to settle down.

~Taylor's POV~
It's my first day as an English teacher and I'm gonna be teaching at Gilmore college ( yes it's a high school ) I walk into the class room and then not much later the bell goes all my student walk in and about 5 minutes later I tell the to be quite so I could introduce myself. "Hi my Mr Caniff and I'm gonna be your English teacher for the year, all the girls just looked at me and smiled I continued to finish class, The bell went and all the students got up and went to there next class.

~Leilani's POV~
English is over. As I'm walking to my next class which is sport I look at Shania and talk about how hot Mr Caniff was. "I'm happy that you think he hot and all but you really shouldn't think of your teachers like that" she said "yeah I know but I can't help it" I said as we walked into the change rooms.
The rest of the day went really show which sucked because I couldn't stop thinking about Mr Caniff. Schools finished for the day so I get in my car and drive home as I pull up in the drive way I get a message from Shania
From Shania 💖😘😍 : hey do you wanna home to the gym with me ?
To Shania 💖😘😍 : yeah sure I'll just quickly get changed into my gym clothes
From Shania 💖😘😍 : okay be there in 10
I get out of my car and run inside up to my room
*10 minutes later*
I run down stairs and Shania has just pulled up I run out side and get in the car and go to the gym, as we walk in I see a face that I recognised I had to double check and sure enough it was Mr Caniff after about an hour an half at the gym me and Shania leave. I go home and have a shower and dinner the I go lay in bed and check all my social media sites and then fell asleep.

*next morning*

It's 6:30 am and I get up and go jump in the shower, after my shower I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and rolled them up a bit, a tie dye t-shirt and a pair of full black van. I then Dutch braided my hair and then went down stairs to the kitchen by this tim it's 7:30 am and I have to leave soon
It's now time to leave so I go out side and get in my car and drive to school
So I'm at school now and Shania not coming because she sick or something so I go sit with some of my other friends in class for first period and the second period I had English which I couldn't wait for. I walked into class about 5 minutes late because I had to pee but when I walked in everyone was looking at me I said sorry to Mr Caniff for being late "that's okay, take your seat" he said and then continued with telling us what to this lesson after everyone started working he sat down in his chair. I could feel someone looking at me so I looked up and sure enough someone was looking at my but it wasn't just anyone it was Mr Caniff, he just smiled and I smiled back and the continued my work. After class everyone one left apart from me Mr Caniff asked to speak with me so I stayed at my seat and he walked over "so I noticed something really different about you today Leilani your the only girl in this class who doesn't where makeup" he said "yeah I only really wear it when I go out to dinner or to like a concert or party or something like that" I said "well I think you look beautiful with out it" he said we talked for the whole of recess time about random stuff as I was about to walk out of class he stopped me and said "give me your phone please" I gave it to him and the like 2 minutes later he give it back and says text or message me anytime.