Finding her

V POV:

I hadn't seen Jimin all week. She had things she was doing with her family and I had things with BTS. I had only texted her once. She said she was leaving today. I freaked out when I reached in my jacket and pulled out a necklace with a J and some other symbol. I remember it is jimin's. She handed it to me while we were at the amusement park. She told me she didn't want to loose it.

I look at Rapmon. "This is jimin's. We need to find her." I say.

"We don't even know where she is flying out of." He points out.

"And....... We can ask people." I reply. "Let's go!"

Rapmon nods and we walk to the car. I hold her necklace in my hand. We stop first at JFK. I walk up to the front desk with Rapmon following.

"Excuse me. Is there anyone by the name of Jimin on any flight around this time?" Rapmon asks.

"Not that I know of. Can you describe him or her to me." The lady asks.

"She's around 5 feet tall. Brown hair with bangs. Wears a lot of eyeliner."  Rapmon point out.

"V, what's her real name?" He asks me.

"I don't know she never told me." I say.

"She wears a lot of bracelets and rings." He tries to describe her more.

"Sorry. I don't remember anyone that looks like that. Maybe check luguardia." She suggests.

"Thank you." Both Rapmon and I say together.

"Let's go!" I grab his hand and run to the van.

We drive to luguardia which wasn't too far away. We walk to another lady and Rapmon got her attention.

"Have you seen anyone by the name of Jimin come through here today?" He asks.

"Not that I know of." The lady replies. "What does this person look like and I may be able to figure it out. "

"She's short, around 5 feel tall. She has short brown hair and bangs. Wears a lot of rings and bracelets. I think she has two ear piercings." Rapmon states.

"Do you mean Raina?" Another women walks up to us. She looked like she was in her late 50's or so.

"She goes by Jimin but I never got her real name." I say.

"Your talking about Raina. Do you need her?" She asks.

"Yeah. Where is she?" I ask.

"She just got on the plane but they shouldn't be taking off for at least another half hour or so." She points behind the security.

"Can you take us to her." Rapmon asks.

"Let's go." She takes us to security and they let us through.

We walk to the gate that the lady said.

"I'm Trish and my brothers daughter just got on the plane but I need to see her. Can you get her for me?" She says to the guy at the counter.

"Her name....." He asks.

"Raina *******" she says.

"Ok." The man walks through the gate and onto the plane.

"I have to go but tell the man that you are her brother." She says to me.

"Okay. Thank you." Rapmon answers.

We wait for a while. The plane seemed to have to leave soon. We kinda felt bad. Rapmon and I exchanged glances but stayed silent. The man returns with Jimin following behind him.

"Where did she go?" The guy asks.

"She went to the restroom but I'm her brother." Rapmon says.

"Jimida!" I smile and hug her. She hugs me back.

"What are you guys doing here?" She says.

"This is yours." I show her the necklace.

"Thank you so much V. It was a honor to meet you in person." She smiles.

"I hope later on we get to meet again." I say.

"I hope so too V. I won't ever forget you. Your my ultimate bias." She smiles as tears form in her eyes.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too. Don't wait for me. I'm not worth it." She says.

"I won't forget you. I will wait."

"Please don't. I don't need your fans killing me if I ever date you. I love you. Have a good trip home." She says and I hug her again. She lets go and runs into the plane.

"It's okay man." Rapmon pats my back. We both thank the man and we walk out.

"I love her yet I may never see her again." I sigh.

"It's okay. You might see her later on you never know."

"I hope so"

We both walk back to the car and drive back to the hotel. The rest of the trip wand the same. Her face was burned in my mind. I will never forget her. I love her no matter the age or religion. I will meet her again.

I love you Jimin.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ok you peeps are gonna hate me but this is the end of kik. I am going to make a second book tho. I hope this book was good. It is one of my most read books. I'm so happy. Thank you all. The second book will be up later tonight but it won't have the same name with a 2 slapped next to it. I will actually come up with a title. It will be good. I hope you guys enjoy this book. Bye.

~Jimin.