Black lace is always a girls weakness

It was beginning to become dark in New York City, the lights dim in the penthouse apartment. Karlie Kloss and her best friend Taylor Swift were in the master bedroom of the mansion of an apartment. Karlie lay on Taylors bed breathing deeply as Taylor ran around the room picking up bags and samples of clothes she needed to try on. The 2015 Victoria's Secret fashion show was only a few weeks away and Taylor was stressing about what she should wear. Deciding as per usual to involve Karlie in the decision making process, which was now painfully difficult for her best friend to observe. It wasn't painful to help her best friend for Karlie, they basically lived in Taylors apartment together most of the time. No it was painful for Karlie to sit and watch Taylor change in front of her into many insanely sexy and revealing outfits because frankly Karlie wanted to fuck Taylors brains out. Taking deep breaths Karlie tried to look anywhere but Taylors muscular back as she changed again, trying not to look down to her toned ass only clad in a black lace gstring. Taylor and karlies sexual tension had gone on for months, either one not making a move in fear of being rejected, but both of them were growing tired of denying it. Karlie shifted uncomfortably, squeezing her thighs together to try and ease some of the throbs of desire running through her pussy. "Karlie??" Taylor called, breaking the tall model out of her inappropriate thoughts. Taylor pointed to her outfit she had just tried on, silently asking for karlies opinion as she had for the last hundred or so outfits. Looking up Karlie breathed in deeply as another pulse of lust shot through her, Taylor stood in a tiny tight nightgown that had a built in push up bra that made karlies head spin. Drool pooled in her mouth as she tried to think of something normal to reply to her best friend, instead of what she was thinking. "So what do you think? I'm thinking this one for blank Space." Taylor said, looking mildly amused at karlies face, Taylor wasn't dumb, she knew Karlie was struggling and to be perfectly honest she was too. Her core pulsating uncontrollably as she stared at her long legged best friend laying on her bed. "That's uh..really...oh god that's really fucking hot Taylor" Karlie choked out, struggling to put words together as a result of how turned on she was right now. Taylor stifled a laugh, deciding to tease Karlie some more, feeling like after months of wanting something might actually happen. Remaining eye contact with the green eyed girl, Taylor slipped the nightgown over her shoulders, leaving it to fall down to the ground only now in her bra and her barely there g string. Karlies mouth had gone completely dry, while other things were the opposite of dry looking at the woman in front of her, looking at the way Taylor was looking at her. "You okay karls? You look a little uncomfortable" Taylor said causally, trying not to laugh while also trying to remain her composure. "Mmhmm" Karlie replied begrudgingly, yeah I'd probably be more comfortable if you sat on my face tho.
After nearly a minute of intense eye contact between the two, the air was filled with lust. "Okay well last outfit" Taylor said, breaking them out of their trance. Pulling on the extremely sexy black lace lingerie Taylor knew this would break Karlie, she turned around to face a very red green eyed girl who was almost panting. Walking over slowly to Karlie she leant on the bed next to the girl, leaning down to brush a strand of hair out of her eyes. "So, do you like this one?" She whispered in a seductive low voice, her lips almost caressing karlies ear. Inhaling sharply Karlie didn't dare to move, feeling like she may literally just explode. Taylor's hand pressed down onto karlies thigh as she began to get up to get changed once more when the model pulled her hand back to bring the singer flying into her. Bringing their lips together in a loud moan from both of the girls they kissed aggressively, not getting enough of each other. Their hands roamed quickly up and down each other's bodies, karlies hands traveling to grab Taylors tight ass still clad in the fancy lingerae. "How the fuck do I get this off" Karlie panted in between kisses as Taylors lips moved to suck on her collarbone. With a groan Taylor got up quickly and began to remove the lingerie so it wouldn't get ruined for the show. Quickly walking over to her wardrobe she stashed the hanger of clothes inside and turned to run back to Karlie but instead found the model already caught up to her. Pushing Taylor against the wall Karlie kissed her neck making her way down her body while Taylors hands travelled to begin ripping off karlies clothing. Before pulling of Taylors bra karlies upper half became bare. The singer moved in to place her mouth on the models chest but suddenly Karlie pushed her against the wall, gently holding her as she kissed her way down Taylors body. Dragging her tongue down her bare chest and stomach Taylors breathing was erratic, moans beginning to echo through the room. Her hands tangled through the models hair as karlies long fingers pulled the remaining underwear off. Taking no time to tease karlies tongue made its way onto Taylors pussy, a loud moan escaping the blonde girl as the model lapped furiously. Taylors legs trembled as she began to struggle to stand, Karlie pulled one of Taylors legs over her shoulder to get deeper access with her tongue as Taylors moans became insanely loud, her breathing fast, hands gripping her own breast and eyes screwed up. When Taylor couldn't stand anymore Karlie swooped below and picked her up carrying her to the bed, laying her down while ripping off her own remaining clothes. Climbing down to Taylor she briefly dipped her tongue into the singers mouth allowing her to taste herself before whispering in her ear "I want you to sit on my face". Taylor moaned at the words before pulling herself forward and keeling over Karlie, who laying below her pulled her down. Moving her tongue in circular motions over Taylors clit she could feel how close she was, moving down to suck her opening, placing her tongue against Taylors tight walls. With a moan that became screams Taylor writhed on top of Karlie, grinding her pussy against the models face as she rode out her high. Seconds later she slid down karlies body, trapping her legs over her shoulders as she devoured the model, deliciously eating the girls dripping cunt as Karlie began to writhe and scream above her. Karlie came with a loud moan but Taylor wasn't done, pulling her body to align with karlies as she grinded her still drenched pussy into the models. Seconds later they both came again, falling down on one another and breathing heavily as they came down from their mutual high.
After a few minutes when they could breathe again Taylor leaned up and whispered in Karlie's ear "so I'm guessing you liked the black outfit?". The green eyed model chuckled, biting Taylors neck as she seductively growled "what can I say, black lace is always a girls weakness".

See y'all in church.
Enjoy 👅👅

Also message me if you have ideas for a Oneshot. Peace out ✌🏻️