Play your ace

This wasn't a place where she would usually go, in fear of being swarmed by paparazzi, in fear of the stories they would write. But tonight the tall blonde wasn't afraid, she wasn't feeling anything but the magnetic pull of something dangerous. Something different, wild. She needed to be someone else, at least for tonight. Her long legs were exposed, the muscles visibly rippling in her toned thighs as she walked with a vengeance into the high class casino. Towering black stilettos tapped against the marble floors, power rippling through every step taken. The skin tight black dress clung to her body, her blonde hair perfectly straightened. "Ironic" she smirks to herself running a hand through her straight hair. She simply walked past the suited man calling "madam?" At the front desk, walking towards the bar and taking a seat in the corner. Her eyes struck another pair, clashing with emerald, the hands of the blackjack dealer stopped flipping cards out to the empty table as she looked the blonde up and down. The blonde slowly tilted her head to the side, taking in the highlighted blonde hair of the dealer, the angular cheekbones, the jawline that could cut a man. The long fingers of the woman began to flick cards out once more, never breaking eye contact with the blue eyes across the room.
Knocking back a clear substance, the blonde strutted across the room, stopping metres from the face of the dealer, before leaning in with a hand extended and almost purring "Taylor, and you are?". Taylor got a whiff of the woman before her, immediately intoxicated. "Karlie" the tall woman said, taking Taylors hand in her own before returning to flicking cards. "So Taylor, are you playing?" She says in a seductive tone. Taylor swallowed deeply, the girl was basically eye fucking her and to say she was turned on was an understatement. "I'll play if it's you calling the cards" she says back just as seductively.
After several rounds of the game, the two grew moved closer to one another, playing another game entirely.
"Last draw taylor, what's it going to be" Karlie purred into the blondes ear. "I think Karlie, that you can't see it on my face..but I'm about to play my ace" Taylor almost growls, slapping the card down on the green table and pulling the brunette in aggressively. Their lips moved furiously against each other for minutes before Taylor pulled back whispering "not here".
The door to Karlie's hotel room slammed open,  the two women falling into the room and battling for dominance. Bodies switched around, tongues colliding together, moans echoed through the room. Karlies long leg swung the door closed as she began to rip off Taylors clothing. Before Karlie could get very far Taylor stopped her, pushing her gently on the bed before beginning to agonisingly slowly pull off karlies dress. Once Karlie was only in her underwear Taylor straddled the girl, swooping down to begin to suck on her neck, biting her collarbone. Karlie began to breathe heavily, moaning as Taylor moved down her chest, sucking on her erect pink nipples. Taylor began to move her hips against the girl below her, grinding herself into her, causing the vein in karlies neck to nearly explode, her face red. Again very slowly, Taylor took off her scarf, her top, climbing off Karlie to slide down her skirt, only leaving herself in a bra and gstring. "Now Karlie, I'm going to fuck you" she seductively growled in a low tone. Picking up the speed before she could be stopped karlies hands were now tied in Taylors scarf to the headboard. Taylors lips found her neck once more, sucking on the pulse spot of the girl below her, while her hand began to slide downwards teasing the area Karlie needed her but returning to her breasts. Her soft mouth moved slowly down, working Karlie up further and further she was ready to explode as Taylor reached her belly button. The kisses left on karlies stomach became wetter, along with Karlie herself who was aching with desire. delicate long fingers pulled the lace underwear down, warm breath skirted the area before completely covering the area with her hot tongue. Karlie gasped, almost screaming at the sudden and oh so delicious sensation. "Holy...fuck your...good at this" Karlie choked out as Taylors fingers entered her and her back arched. "Do you know how fucking good your pussy tastes Karlie? Your so wet, your so wet for me" Taylor whispered against her before diving back in. Minutes passed and Karlie was arched backwards with her mouth open screaming, Taylors mouth clamped over her and arms wrapped around the hips of the girl to keep her from moving. Still heavily breathing Taylor moved forward, slipping her tongue into karlies mouth, allowing her to taste herself. The second the scarf fell from karlies wrists her hands were everywhere, pulling the blue eyed girl to her she took the remainder of her clothing off before pulling her on top. Sitting up Abruptly Karlie came face to face with the panting delicious woman on her lap. Leaning in she softly bit Taylors ear, whispering "I want to devour you like a dessert, sit on my face baby, I want you to ride my tongue". Taylor moaned loudly at her words, before doing exactly that.
Moments away from climax Taylor moved her hips back and forth furiously against karlies wet tongue, bucking her hips with her head thrown back moaning unintelligible words. Karlies tongue completely entered her and with a scream she orgasmed again and again. Climbing down and collapsing on top of the taller girl they breathes heavily in unison, their sweaty naked bodies scrawled together. "Well, I didn't expect that" Karlie breathed, kissing Taylors soft neck. Leaning up Taylor looked into karlies emerald eyes, "that's what happens when you play your ace". Their lips Moulded together once more, sparks crackling between the two.

Enjoy friends, feel free to throw a bible at me, I probably need it.

Again, feel free to send requests/ ideas 😎😎