Small Introduction

If you asked me to recall every detail of that day, I'd give it to you in full. If you asked me to describe what the months felt like, I'd tell the whole experience like it was a perfectly written romance novel. If you asked me what it meant to me, I wouldn't be able to explain. Well I would be able to, just not in an understanding way. Not because it didn't mean anything to me, but because it meant so much I couldn't put any proper words together to tell you. It's like when you watch a really good movie and you're trying to explain it to a friend and you say something along the lines of, "oh you should've been there," for them to fully understand you. That is the only way I can describe him. Our relationship was like sky was not the limit; that there was way more beyond that. It was just golden. Until it wasn't. Let me put it this way: just think of buying a piece of gold jewelry, only to find out when you wet it or damage it, it tarnishes terribly. Then of course you know it wasn't actually golden after all because gold shouldn't tarnish if its pure. It just looked like it and the person who sold it to you said it was, so you believed them. But the emotion felt when finding out the money you spent on that fake gold was to be lost forever, that's when you really feel like it was a total waste. That is what had happened, metaphorically, to us.