Empowerment Essential, For Men!

Since time immemorial, the world has gone berserk with the concern over women empowerment. Women – should get equal rights, an equal pay, and the same respect as men – all in all, women should be treated equally.

Let’s look at the whole matter with a different perspective. Women are empowered in their own way. There’s no reason for any woman out there to cause hue and cry over being treated equally. All they need to do is keep working hard and reaching heights.

You know why? Because nothing, absolutely nothing that a woman does, says or thinks needs validation from a man. If a man means to bring you down in life, it is him who needs to be empowered. A man who cannot see a woman succeed needs to be empowered before anyone needs to be.

In a recent statement made by Novak Djokovic, he said that women tennis players do not deserve an equal pay because more people pay to watch the men’s games. This coming from the World No. 1 player of tennis is not only a matter of shame, but it also ascertains that it is him in fact that needs empowerment. A man, who despite being on the top of the world, is insecure of the women who are as skilled and successful as him – he is totally worthy of an ‘empowerment course’.

All the women out there, help men become empowered and help them accept that women can be as good as them!

PS: Not all men are same. Some men (read ‘Andy Murray and many others like him’) know that empowerment is a word for the weak and women have always been strong.