Christmas Eve

<So I know it's still March, but we've been dying to publish this. It'll be our 4 little angels—Kayla, Twistie, Charity and Christian— plus Luna because she's bae.>
=============================

Kayla decided that it's a good idea if the 5 of them move into a nice and cozy little house into the suburbs to be away from all the stress and drama from the city. All of them agreed at Kayla's brilliant idea. It was a nice change for all of them because they're far from all the judgmental people who always seek to bring them down.

But now here they are. All seated in front of the fire, bundled up in their Christmas sweaters, eggnog I'm their hands and having a great time, and not caring about a single thing from the world.

"This is so nice. I'm so glad I'm in this fandom—uh family." Twistie spoke softly as she flashed her adorable smile. "I know right mate? Skillet brought us together." Kayla added smiling.

"Right." Charity responded, her lips pursued together. Luna was resting her head on Christian's shoulder and Christian's  arm was draped around Luna. The two certainly made an adorable couple.

"Welp, Santa's gonna come any minute now so it's best if we put out the fire. Don't want his buns to be fried and our names be on the naughty list." Charity jested. All laughed and Christian put out the fire.

As soon as the fire was out, Twistie shivered. "Brrr! Let's call it a night. Nighty night fam." She said. The group shared a group hug and everyone left and entered their rooms.