1.

Chapter 1

I stood there screaming as they popped up from beneath the stage.

I was lost in the crowd of god knows how many tens of thousands. But I was here... And they were there...

I mean yeah, I was only at the back of the concert arena really far away but I was in the same room and I couldn't've given a bigger damn.

If this isn't love I don't know what is. People call me a low life, crazy, annoying, sad, stupid, hormonal teen with nothing better to do than drool over these boys but honestly they just don't get it.

Am I a fangirl? Maybe...ok fine yes!

I took out my camera as I heard them do their welcoming speech and start off their first song. I screamed so loud I thought they'd hear me.

Look at me

Smile at me

Fall in love with me...

But I was obviously delusional to think that'd happen in an area this big with so many other girls and anyway I'm so far at the back that all I am to them is a tiny, inch wincy little shiny twinkly dot. And that was from my camera light.

Sigh...life. No one ever told me it would consist of ever falling in love with those who would never notice you never mind know you even exist!

I carried on with the concert being proud of these people. They mean so much to me. They are my everything but no one seems to understand that. No one actually who I personally know, only fans on twitter or tumblr etc.

This is me. Callie Madison. 17 year old directioner who is desperately in love with a certain 19 year old pop boyband singer with, may I add, the skinniest, longest legs on a guy I have ever seen!