Here

Colin's Point Of View

I get up from my couch and walk out of the trailer. I don't know why but I'm heading to Jen's trailer. When I get there I knock on the door and Jen answers.

"Colin? What are yo-" she said but I cut her off by slamming my lips into hers. I tumbled into her trailer with my lips still on hers. I shut the door and pushed her up against the wall. Jen let go of my lips and said, "Colin...what are you doing..." I looked into her eyes and I think she could tell what I wanted. She slammed her lips into mine. My hands traveled to her back and under her shirt. She didn't stop me this time. I lifted her shirt up and then continued to kiss her. My lips traveled to her neck. She took my jacket off and then my button up off. She was so hot. "Oh, Colin." she moaned out.

I smiled and picked her up. I walked over to the couch and laied her down.

Jennifer's Point Of View

I hear a knock on my trailer door and think: Who could be up this late? I get up from my couch and open the door.

I see Colin and say, "Colin? What are yo-" I was cut off by him slamming his lips against mine. He stumbled into my trailer and shut the door. He pushed me up against the wall. I let go of the kiss and say, "Colin...what are you doing..." I could see what he wanted. I kind of wanted it too. I slammed my lips into his. His hands traveled up under my shirt. I didn't stop him. He lifted my shirt up and then came back to my lips. His lips slowly traveled to my neck. I took his jacket off and then his button up. I couldn't resist Colin. "Oh, Colin" I moaned out.

He picked me up and laied me on the couch.