Awaken

-Scarlet's POV-

Scarlet...that is my name at least- stated on this id card.

My vision starts seeping in the surrounding, as i tried to breathe once more. Have i gain my consciousness? what is this place?
my gaze shifts around the vacant room, at the corner of my eye i spot a small opening. Trying to regain every ounch of energy, my legs finally manage to creep closer to it- a window. This must be real it can't possibly be a dream.

Sun rays beam into the window, creating a haunting silhoutte to the claustrophobic room. I look up to the ceiling and there is nothing but a broken light bulb. I have to find clues. Who am I? Where am I? How did I get here?

Deep inside I know my physical body is as hopeless as the broken light bulb. My right leg feels numb and the only option is to drag it. Ugh! I hate this.

After a few steps I finally begin to walk normally, I walk so far it feels like days but it's actually only a few minutes. there's still no sign of anybody. Not long after walking, I finally see a big steel door in front of me. My heart flutters with excitement as I push it slowly. I could feel it! the sunlight envelopes my body with a warm welcome, along with fresh air giving me life once more.

I walk and walk and I stop walking until I saw a forest near by so I.

Decided to go in to explore and find out what is on the other side, walking in the forest there is no sign of animals or humans, gosh...I hope I'm not lost...

Strange, I don't feel tired or anything I wonder how was I unconscious? I look around the forest and saw small branches, wither leaves, big trees, shattered rocks, small stones. And finally I spotted something strange a cabin, it looks very abandon so I decided not to check it out since it looks strange, I continued to walk, what I'm happy is that I'm not lost I saw a road already but looks kind of empty I'll just wait for anyone who walk pass by.

I stand at the road side and wait and waited. Not long, I saw a flash of headlights coming over I immidiately charge in front of the road, to stop the car I yelled

"HALT!"

The car beeped at me. A loud sound echoed after.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE KID?!"

Said the man in the car

"I'm sorry sir, may I ask a few questions?"

I asked with a squeaky voice.

"Make it quick! I am a very busy man!"

he said with a hint of irritation

"I-"

before I finish my words the man suddenly drives away with a very quick speed, oh, thats rude! If no one will help me then I'll just have to help myself.

I walk and walk still trying to find sign of livings. After walking for a few hours I saw a board it saids...year 2031...what?! But how...oh yeah I was unconscious for a very long time is it this long? 2031...but I can't remember the year before I was unconscious. say....this place is so empty and cold...no signs of livings at all, I continued to walk and yes! Finally I saw a old woman passing by hope she's not rude, I reaches the old woman and she stares at me.

"Scarlet...eyes? and red hair?"

She mumbles, I'm not sure what she's talking about.

"Um, excuse me lady, but may I ask a few question?"

I asked her trying to make myself sound very polite.

"I-I...p-please don't hurt me, I am old already my days are numbered already..."

She said those words with fear and just by that she walk as fast as she could away from me.

What? I guess I really need to find the answers myself...

To Be Continued...
A/N:*Hi guys, thanks to my dear cousins and my brother my grammar is better than ever, and thanks to them this story becomes more interesting and once again thank you for the support, and if you have anything in mind please comment, thank you*