0.1

Daniela Vasquez

I stumble into my house, giggling at myself as I trip over my own feet. I dropped my keys, missing the table when I heard the keys drop to the floor, hearing Liam behind me let out a sigh.

"Your dad is going to kill us." Liam mumbles.

I whip my body around to look at him with my drunken eyes. "Us? Shut up."

My lips formed into a smirk as my hands reaches out to Liam's buckle, pulling him towards me. I placed small kisses on his neck, inhaling his cigarette scent.

"Daniela, stop it." He mumbles, his head looking left and right around my dark large house.

"You didn't say that last time." I whispered in his ear before gliding my tongue around the area.

Liam grabbed my hips and pulled me off of him. "If your dad catches us, he's going to put a bullet through my head. Do you hear me?"

I let out a groan, walking away from Liam's rejection, heading towards the kitchen. "You're my body guard, my dad gave you a job to be with me at all times. You don't think he thought either of us would have any some sort of sexual attraction at some point?"

I opened the fridge, grabbing a beer. I grabbed the nearest bottle opener, popping it open while Liam walked into the kitchen. "I was hired to work with you guys and to protect you."

I jumped on the counter to sit on before taking a swing of my beer. I bit my lower lip, tilting my head to the side, eyeing Liam as he leaned against the entrance of the kitchen with the moon light shining through the window. I looked down at my naked legs, my skin tight black dress stopped just above mid thigh. My heels were still on, wrapped around my legs.

I smirked a little when an idea popped into to my head.

"Liam, my shoes. They're killing me. Would you be the best employee of ours and unlace my shoes for me?" I mumbled, lifting my right leg towards his direction know my panties will show a little, hoping I can win him over.

Liam let out a chuckle, looking away to check if anyone has woken up. He looked back at me with a look, something where he knows I'm trying to tease him. "Fine."

He walked towards, crunching down in front of me. He placed my leg on his shoulder so he can untie the string. I looked at his hot features, noticing how he doesn't even dare to look up at me.

"You look really good with your head between my legs." I whispered, brushing my fingers against his hair.

"I'm just untying your heels, Daniela."

"Eso es todo?" I whispered, knowing my Colombian accent will make him fold real quick.

Liam looked up at with lust in his eyes already, peeling my heel off my right leg. He slowly put my leg down, making me wide my self a little more to give him more of a view. I noticed quickly Liam biting his lower lip and eyeing my entrance.

"I wasn't gonna wear underwear tonight but I changed my mind." I whispered, lifting my other leg on his shoulder.

He placed a kiss on my ankle, not breaking eye contact with me. I bit my lower lip, eager for him to just lift my dress and fuck me on the kitchen counter while my parents are asleep on the second floor. I held my eye contact with him while taking another sip of my beer.

"You're playing a dangerous game here, Daniela." Liam whispers, untying my other heel.

"You know it turns me on." I said as I slide my gun off of the strap that was on my thigh, underneath my dress. I place the gun on the counter, sliding it away from me. "But I'll be safe this time."