0.2

Daniela Vasquez

Keeping one leg up on the chair with my knee against my chest, I shove the fork into the strawberry and waffle I cut up, swirling it in the syrup that was spread on my plate. I nodded in amusement at the flavors exploring around my taste buds.

"I heard last night was a success." My mom says as she walks into the dining room with her tea, sitting across from me. "Any fun?"

I nodded while swallowing my food. "Drinks were pretty good."

My mom chuckled in her mug as she took a sip from her piping hot tea. "Your father almost killed me for picking that outfit for you last night."

I laughed as I lick my lower lip. "I got the job done with that outfit since it was easy for Victor to take me to the room where his wife caught him."

"No sexual action, correct?"

I shook my head. "Like I want a 50 year old mans dick in my mouth."

"Good girl." She smirks before my dad walks in with a cigar in between his lips, puffing the smoke out in between.

My dad throws a folder in front of me and leaned forward against the chair. He places the cigar in between his fingers, the silence in the dining room was pretty loud. I grab my coffee mug and placed it in between my lips while eyeing my dad. I opened the folder, skimming through the paperwork my dad have put together.

"What is this?" I mumbled, not understanding any of this shit.

I lift up a fake ID that has my picture on it with the name Isabella Alvarez. I lifted a paper as well, reading it was a fake high school transcript with Isabella Alvarez name on it.

Who the fuck is Isabella Alvarez?

"This is your new identity." My dad says as he walks away from the chair and stood right behind my mom. "You will be attending UCLA next month where you will be a 23 year old student who is majoring in Psychology." I lift up another sheet, almost questioning my father what the paper reads until he started speaking again. "That will be your school schedule for the fall semester coming up in September. You are going to train these next few weeks how to fit in as a college student as well as your usual basic training."

Psychology was my dream studies when I graduated high school but it all went down hill when my parents introduced me their real jobs, where they needed me to continue on. I never thought about going to school at all after I got into this business with my parents until now.

"Why Psychology?" I mumbled, picking on my nails as I read over who this Isabella is supposed to be.

"Because sweetheart, you are really good with reading people and I know this was your dream study so I think maybe you can learn more from the classes."

"Is this a way to make sure I do my job correctly by making my 18 year old self happy?" I smirked, as I take another bite of my waffles and fruit.

"No it just suits you." My mom snaps, placing her mug on the table. Attitude. "I'm sure your father told you a brief of it last night."

"Tonight we'll go over everything and training starts tomorrow morning. Jack will be around to make sure nothing goes wrong." My dad says as I glare at my mother before I lay my eyes back to the papers.

"Do we know who the son is?"

"Check page 7."

I nodded at my dads statement while lifting a picture of a man. "That's him?"

"That's him." My dad says as I read the name that's labeled on the picture.

Harry Styles.

"The other pictures are some people he hangs out with. from school. Niall, Louis, and Mia." My dad says as I examine the photographs.

"Is this Harry guy aware of who I am?"

"Like I said last night, hija, he barely works with his dad so he has no idea what's coming and what his father has done for the most part."

"Do you know if his father has an idea of who I am?"

"No clue and that's a risk we're willing to take." My dad states.

"Handsome fella, hm?" My mom smirked as she gets up from the chair, kissing my father on the cheek before disappearing into the kitchen.

"You're gonna let her talk like that about another man?" I chuckle, eyeing my father who had no reaction on his face other.

"We could start training right now if you want to keep going with your smart ass comments, Isabella." My dad says. I laughed at my dads comeback as he walks away before speaking again. "Office tonight at 9pm sharp. Don't forget."

As if on cue, Liam walks past my dad exchanging a nod to greet each other before looking at me. "So your father spoke to you about Isabella?"

I lean against the chair with my arms crossed against my chest. "Yea he did. This is a pretty big assignment."

Liam lit up a cigarette bud, taking in a good hit. "That's why we're training you this entire month."

Liam turns the cigarettes towards me, indicating to take a hit. I leaned forward with a smile as he pushes the cigarette in between my lips. I look up at him as I inhale it slowly, not breaking eye contact.

"Don't look at me like that." He mumbles, eyeing every action I do.

I blow the smoke out with a smirk, satisfied with his words. "Do you want a repeat of last night?"

"Absolutely not." He says, taking another hit of his cigarette.

"You're boring. Maybe I can fuck someone in the university."I laughed at his lame rejection.

"Your dad would kill you for interacting with anyone in the outside world like that." He mumbles, flicking his cigarette in between his fingers.

"He'd kill you for fucking his daughter. Looks like no one here is safe." I said in a seductive tone, getting up from my seat to stand in front of him. "I like a dangerous game." I lift up my leg and placed my foot on his thigh, unbuttoning my pajama shirt very slowly starting from the top.

"Daniela, stop it."

"Or else what?" I cocked my head to the side, staring at him as he avoids my eye contact. "You don't want to bend me over and have it your way?"

Liam quickly got up and grabbed me by the throat making my leg go back on the floor. He pushed me against the wall with his hand still wrapped around my throat. "If you don't fucking stop Daniela, I swear to fucking god."

I squirm from his grip while it was cutting my airway. "Or- or else what?"

"Don't."

I found my strength and pushed his hand off of me before speaking. "I'll remember this conversation the next time you try to seduce me."

With that, I grabbed the files my dad gave me before and walked away from Liam. I passed by Gloria who was cleaning the marble floors, blowing her a kiss before heading up to my room. I walked in and threw the files on the bed before walking to my closet to change into my bathing suit.

I might as well go for a swim.

-

-

-

-

That's all from Daniela!

These 2 chapters are just a brief of a push to kick off this new story of mine. I wanted to try something different for myself as a writer to explore more out in this world. Hopefully you love it! :)