1

My name is claur.im 15 years old.i have no siblings and I have a mom and a dad.their names are Kylie and mark.

So I woke up when my alarm goes off.i get off my bed and go to the bathroom.i brush my teeth and my face and then I do my hair.then I go downstairs to see what my mom and dad are up to.

"Hey mom hey dad."I say as I was to the fridge."hey honey.how did you sleep?"asked mark."actually not bad."I said right back."oh claur before you go to school I have a suprise for you."my mom says while I eat a protein bar.

"Here open the box."my dad starts to say.as I open the box then I see a puppy there."thanks for the puppy mom and dad."I say to them.

On my way to school i bump into someone I don't even know."uh hi who are you?"I say to that kid."I'm Billy thunderman and who are you?"he asked back."I'm claur ballington."I say with a little smile."well nice to meet you claur."Billy says."nice to meet you can we meet after school?"I ask."sure why not."he answers right back.

Me and Billy met after school.he's in the same grade as me,he's my
Age and we're neighbors."so I was wondering if I was able to come over to your house and we can do homework together?"claur asked."uh sure why not."Billy answers right back."so after homework you and your family wanna come over to my house and have dinner with us?"I ask him."uh sure why not."he says."i guess I'll see you later."he says.

I've been over to billy's house for the past couple of days.in my house i have an extra room that whenever billy slept over,he slept in that room.

I'm at my locker looking for my ss (social studies) book when someone creeps up behind me and says"hey claur."it was my best friend sophiah.we've been friends since the 4th grade.

"Hey sophiah you scared me."i say to her."sorry I didn't mean it."she says right back."well on my walk to school a couple of days ago I bump into a boy and now we're friends and he's my neighbor."I say really fast."you were talking really fast so I only heard you bumped into a boy."she says calm.we kept on raking for a while until the bell rings.

At home I was playing with my dog when someone knocks on my door."come in!"I yell."hey honey."my mom says."hi mom what happened?"I asked."I have something to tell you that we never told you before."she said."yeah?"I ask."you have a......."

I'm not going to tell what is going to happen until the next chapter.