A Love i've Never Known

Chapter One: I Had No Idea

{Kaylee's POV} POV=Point of View.

I hate that Every week I have to go to this, It's so stupid. I mean What's the point! i'm never going to do my school work, so why keep making me coming here! Ugh. This school Sucks. I cant believe I'm about to go sit in a room with loosers for 2 hours! 

{Brooke's POV}

Ugh, In this Lame ass room AGAIN. we need something cool in this room. Topless girls? yeah! haah Lord knows I'm not about to do this work.

-Kaylee Walks in the Detention Room-

Brooke: Who's that? 

Teacher: SHHHH!

Kaylee: I'm Here! don't worry everyone. You can continue Livingnow that i've arrived! 

Brooke: Haha!

{Brooke's POV} 

She's cute, and funny. Really cute. Why have I never noticed her before. I hope she sits over here. I wanna know her name. I really wanna know her! 

Teacher: Kaylee go have a seat over there by Brian and do you're work. Your history Teacher gave me a whole list of things you need to get started on! and you'd better do it for you'll have to see Mrs. Langley again.

Kaylee: Yeah.. yeahh, Whatever. 

Brooke: HAHa

{Kaylee's POV} 

Brian is here!<3 he would never go for someone like me though, Esspecially since a rumor went around about us. He doesnt like girls like me. He loves me as a "sister"  why does everyone want to keep me as a friend.

Kaylee: Hey Brian! 

Brian: Hey Kaylee, You left your Necklace at my house the other night.. I couldn't give it to you earlier considering the rumors. 

Kaylee: Yeah I understand, thanks anyway.

_Kaylee sits down next to Brian and does anything she can to make her laugh, Brian makes everyone in the class laugh except brooke. But because they don't know each other it doesnt bother him nor Kaylee.

Teacher: KAYLEE, MOVE YOUR SEAT, I'M SICK OF YOU COMING IN HERE EVERY DAY FOR NOT DOING WORK. THEN NEVER DOING IT IN HERE ANYWAYS. 

- Everyone thought this was hilarious, I guess what made it funny was Kaylee had the rudest reaction to it all, her attitude is what attracted Brooke the most. Kaylee moves over to where brooke is sitting.

Kaylee: Hey, Sorry I gotta sit by you. This teacher can be a real bitch.

Brooke: Haha No you're cool, Sit by me whenever you'd like! :)

Kaylee: Haha okay cool :)

{Brooke's POV} 

why the hell did i say that! she's not even gay! and she's never want anyone like me. look at me. Brooke you're way out of your leauge with her.

Kaylee: I'm Kaylee Hanson by the way :) In case you havent heard.

Brooke: Oh I heard! ha I'm Brooke Vanessa! 

Kaylee: It's nice to meet you.

Brooke: You too

Teacher: okay everyone, you're all free to go. I'm sure I'll see some of you again. 

Kaylee: Just say my name! we all know you're talking about me.

Teacher: Kaylee get out!

Brooke: hah you're a real rebel aint ya?

Kaylee: ehh... I Guess you could say that. I'm known for being a bitch around here. ha

Brooke: A bitch? I just think you're very out spoken. 

Kaylee: Thats a nice way of putting I suposse! 

-Brooke and Kaylee Laugh as they reach the fron doors f the school, They're both waiting for their parents to come pick them up.- 

Brooke: can I get you're number? maybe we could talk again sometime?

Kaylee: uhm, Yeah of course! hah 

-Kaylee writes her number down on a ripped peice of paper from homework she didn't do.-

Kaylee: Here you go! text me girlllll! haha

Brooke: hah yeah sure! I will! 

-A black SUV pulls up-

Brooke: Well, thats my mom! i'l see you around.. girllllll. haha

Kaylee: alright! see ya!