Chapter 5: On and Poppin'

-The weekend-

Brooke: Hey! Kaylee we haven't talked all week! wanna come stay the night tomorrow?

Kaylee: I was supossed to go to my mom's this weekend.. 

Brooke: It's Only one night though.. you cant miss one weekend?

Kaylee: You don't understand I never get to see my mom.

Brooke: why?

Kaylee: She has a drug issue.. she can never stay clean. thats why my sister and I stay with her dad.. 

Brooke: oh that's not your dad?

Kaylee: No my real.... Biological sperm donor didn't want a kid at 16 years old.

Brooke: oh. well I'm sorry. Anyways if you don't wanna come or can't let me know

Kaylee: Alright see ya.

{Kaylee's POV}

Why the FUCK. Does she want me to come over. Does she not get this situation is killing me.. Thats obvioulsy why we haven't talked all wee. I need time to get over all this.. I fall way too easy. It's my abandonment Issues Kicking in. UGH.

{Brooke's POV} 

Man, I realy hope she can come.. I just. I want her to be here so badly.

-Kaylee knocks on Cassidy's Door-

Cassidy: Come in 

Kaylee: Hey, do you know if mom's comming to get us this weekend?

Cassidy: Honestly, I doubt it Arin's Back in the picture so Even if she wanted to be clean she couldnt be now... Why?

Kaylee: Well Because... Brooke wants me to come over. But I just I dont know if i wanna deal with her. She's Iffy.

Cassidy: well if you wanna go, Go because I doubt moms going and I dont wanna Deal with Arin this weekend so I'm going over to A friends.

Kaylee: I guess I'm gonna head over there tonight.

_______________________________________________

*About and Hour an a Half Later*

Kaylee walks into the Kitchen where her Dad (Jerry) and her Dad's Girlfriend who she didnt really care for (Marrissa) were Smoking Cigars.

Kaylee: *Cough *Cough Dad..

Jerry: What.

Kaylee: Can you Drive me to a Friends house for the weekend?

Jerry: (in a stern voice) WHICH FRIEND?

Kaylee: ..... Brooke's house dad.

Marrissa: I don't know How I feel about yo going to some girls house that Ive never met her nor her parents before! and why do we gotta take you? why cant they come get you?

{Kaylee's POV}

God she's so Fucking annoying with her "I know best" mom attitude.. Like Shut up! you arent my mama. Mines not dead so I dont need a new one.

Kaylee: would ou like me to tell them to pick me up?

Jerry: Just call them and see..

Kaylee: okay..

{Authors POV}

Kaylee walks into the other room to call brooke, they are on there way to come get her.

____________________________________________________________________

That's the 5th Chapter! woooooooo! okayyy The 6th one will be up in a minute! sorry for this taken so long.. Lifes been pretty hard with me. My mom just went to jail and I'm currently living with my Girlfriend and her Family.. so life sucks.. But Imma still right. Anyways. uhm if you were wondering this story is 100% TRUEEEE. This is about my and My Girlfriend Hannah. We've been together for almost 13 months. Only God controls forever. But even thought it was a rought patch at the begining.. I won her Heart in the end.. Keep reading and you'l find out how! Love you guys! 

GOOOOODBYE!<3