page 3

Sarah's p.o.v

Beep

Beep

Beep

Ugh my alarm clock i get up, grab my phone and look at my messages from yesterday.

Jillian (kitty) - omg you are not gonna believe this but Niall and Liam asked u guys out!

I read a few times to make sure i wasn't dreaming. I screamed out of joy i can not believe Niall Horan asked me out i got dressed for the day i threw on shorts and a graphic tee because it was summer i ran down stairs and ran to Lilian's house.

Lily you are not gonna believe this, i said. I know jillian texted me last night i am so excited! She said whoop whoop!! We yelled lets go get jelly we laughed and we ran to her house. We ran into her house and hugged her. Looks like u guys saw my text , Jillian said. YES! Lily ( lilian ) said. Hey guys :) ayo says oh yeah u guys remember my sister ayo. Jillian said Of course we do. I said they hugged her.

Sooooo what happened last night with u and harry lily said winking.

Well we kissed and he asked me if i would go out with him , she said. Oh my gosh i am so happy for u girl. I said. Thanks it was alot of fun. I can not wait to go on a date with Niall. I hope it goes good. Lily said. I hope so too. I said. So do u guys wanna go for some ice cream? I said. Yeah sure :) lily said. We ran all around and bought some ice cream i got chocolate, jillian got vanilla and lily got oreo

"Oh my gosh u guys its niall , harry , and liam. I said they saw us and came to us. Hello. Niall said. H-hey i said. He kissed my hand so sarah would u like to go on a date tomorrow. He said. Jillian and lily were giving me the say yes look. " yeah i would love to." I said. Lilian? Liam said u can call me lily she said. Ok well lily i was wondering if u wanted to go to a movie saturday? He said. i would love to she said. Well we have to go we will see u ladys later. "Ok." We said after they walkes away we jumped up and down silently so they wouldnt hear us. We all laughed and after that we slept over at lilys because it was late we talked about the boys and stayed up all night we had a blast then everyone went home.

Finally today was the day i was going on a date with niall we were gonna go to the park i threw on jeans and a cute tee shirt the door bell rang, hold on i yelled i quickly did my hair and opened the door it was niall. Hi sarah he said. Hey u can come in. He smiled here. He said he gave u a rose. Its very pretty thank you niall. Your welcome anyways let go. We went on a walk and saw the park. Race u to the swings he said. Hey that's not fair you had a head start we both laughed and he pushed me on the swing. Sarah i am having alot of fun with u he stops me. Why did u stop haha. I laughed so i could do this. He kissed me how romantic after that we hung out for two more hours. Thanks for walking me home. i said. Your welcome beautiful i hope we can do this again he kissed me and then left. Wow i said to myself. :)