my gay romance

It was in the locker room...I can remember it now.Img was late for gym and so was he.."well were late" said Connor "yup" I said...I already had a crush on him and I watched him undress ..all of it it turned me on.my heart was beating harder and faster ..he saw me watching he blushed and I felt embarrassed he saw he comes closer to me and lightly touching my back.It felt like my heart was jumping out of my throat.my eyes widen and I look deeply into his.blue eyes.We start kissing one kiss after another kiss I softly nip his lips as I place my hand on his side.I started to take my jacket off and my pants,shoes,and and shirt.We started getting into it and make out. My heart is pounding..I softly moan as he is kissing my neck.I pull him closer and I start feeling his big cock through his boxers.I start to lay down on the locker room bench and me kiss more and he pushes me up the lockers and I pull his boxers off. I start licking up and down his cock he gets harder and he feels my soft hair and moans.You can hear caressing from my lips and his cock."you like that"I whisper in his ear.Gr starts fucking me my hands are on the wall I scream and moan as my legs are on his lower back and and my back on the wall on the bench."I'm gonna make this ownership" Connor said ....We both get sweaty and wet as he fucks me harder.I scream his name as he cums all over me.we cleaned our delta and kissed and smiled and knew that we were Nebr to be together in high school.