Chapter 1

*kayleigh's  POV*

"Can I stay home, and be home schooled?" I asked my mother. My mom was a nice person just crazy and can be mean when she hears what she doesn't want to hear. 

"Mmm...No," She finally said. "Oh sweetie, you'll love this school. You might find a new cute boy," she winked.

"Stop mom," I laughed. I loved my mom, but at the moment i was annoyed. 

***

I had finally got up and left the house.  I rode the bus to school because my mom had to leave early to find more jobs. Mom has to work two jobs. I pushed those thoughts away and  kept telling myself that things will be okay. What really stuck in my head was that maybe, just maybe, i could find someone. My thoughts had been inturupted when a tall cute guy asked if he could sit next to me. 

*Jc's POV*

Its hot outside and as usual my bus driver is late. My and Mrs. Jackson never really got along. I think it's because she found out I had brought my ex girlfriend Veronica to the bus on saturday and fucked her on the drivers seat. I don't care what she thinks, i just want a ride to and from school 'till i get my license. Which will be soon, if my jackass parents buy me a car. I stop in my thoughts when the bus came to my stop. 

I always was the guy that would do one night stands. That was just me. When I saw a girl I wanted, I got her. In a seat far back there was this beautiful girl.  Dark chocolatey brown hair that matched her deep brown eyes. I stood ther watching her, until Mrs.Jackson yelled at me to sit down.

"Okay,okay," I said annoyed. Along with a few curse words. I went over to her seat and asked to sit next to her. I could tell she was shocked because she froze for a minute.

"Um... Yeah sure," she finally said. I plopped down next to her, and took out my phone to listen to music. 

"You like Drake," her voice sending waves all in my stomach. What is going on? 

"Yeah. He's my favorite rapper," I tell her.

"Mine too," she giggled with a bright big smile on her face. I bit my lip, and just stared at her. She noticed me and blushed. Woah...why did she blush? 

"Hi my name is Kayleigh," she said still a little red.

"My name is Jc" There was something about her that...that just made me feel different.