Chapter 2

*Kayleigh's POV*

             Jc. Thats his name. Through out my classes I couldnt stop thinkimg about him. Do I like him? Was my mom right? Wait thats some creepy vodo shit. All I know is his name and that I think I like him.

The class I had before lunch was science. I sat down in the back alone. I was getting out a new notebook, when someone sat next to me. I looked up and saw it was him. Jc was sitting next to me!!! He looked at me with his brown eyes searchig for something. They looked happy and sad at the same time. 

"Hey...Kayleigh. Do youwant to be my science partner?" He asked. OMG JC WANTS TO BE PARTENRS WITH ME!!! HE EVEN REMEMBERED MY NAME!!!! I had a feeling I was blushing because he laughed a little. 

"Yeah. Sure" My voice a little squeaky. He smiled again. Damn his smile is sexy. 

"Okay cool. And here" He said handing me a folded up piece of paper. "Don't read it untill yiu get home" He told me almost soinding like a demand. 

"Okay" I squeaked again but differently this time"

*Jc's POV*

I just gave kayleigh my mumber and told her to read it at home. I saw that she was a little confused by the way I told her. Oh no. Don't tell me I messed up. Wait, no I didn't, I this is how I act, why am I concerned how she feels? Do I like her??