Chapter Five

Kellin's POV:

After awhile Vic and I went home, he decided to spend the night. Obviously since my mom won't be home for god knows how long ,since she will usually try to wait until she has to come back home, me and Vic can do whatever we want. So he decided to turn on movies and cuddle in my bed. He also thought it would be fun to raid my house of all food. I sighed, seeing as I don't eat, this will be hard to get out of. He comes running back up with a bunch of shit. All junk food. Which would be worse for me to eat. But I smile at his child like grin. "What did you find, babe?" I ask, slightly giggling. "Fucking candy!" he pretty much yells. "And also some kickass popcorn." he adds quieter. When I would eat(and still now) I was quite the popcorn addict. Like my kink is someone laying in buttered popcorn, covered in butter. Clearly I know who the someone is. That may be too far, but dude I'd lick it off him.... I'm gonna stop now. "So what do you want, Mister Popcorn Addict?" he says with a wink and a laugh. FUCK! I said that out loud. "Um, ya know what? I think I'm gonna hide under the covers now....BYE!" I say(then yell) while pulling the covers over my head and sinking down farther into the bed. Suddenly I feel a body on top of mine and the covers are pulled down. This is highly against my will. I'm met with those beautiful cocoa eyes. "Um, I'm sorry." I say hoping he'd just let it go. "You know, maybe we could try that one day" he winks. I just fucking blush more. Cause I already fucking was cause shit. And then his lips press to mine kissing  me with so much fucking passion. I quickly respond and realize he put the popcorn butter on his lips. "Really." I say. He nods his head. "Maybe you should lick it off, babe." he says in a low voice. My breathing hitches and I have to turn away from his gaze. But as my head is turned I feel something warm on my neck. He. Did. Not. Yup. He did. He put butter on my neck. "Vic." I warn. "Shhh, trust me when I say that you will like this." I take a deep breath and relax. His tongue presses to my neck and a shiver rolls down my spine. This does feel good. The licking turns into kissing and kissing turns into leaving hickies on me. I'm biting my lip to stop the sounds that want to come out. But then he kisses in one spot and I lose it. "God, you're sexy, Kellin." He mumbles against my neck. I move his head in front of mine and smirk at him. Who says he always gets to be dominant. So I kiss his neck. "K-Kellin." he tries to calmly speak but a moan breaks through. I smirk and keep kissing. He's going to have the same amount(if not more) marks as me. Once I finish that I get up to put a movie in. Making damn sure I bend over and not squat. And hell yes he is watching me. After setting it up, I skip back over to the bed and lay down. So he won't suspect anything, I grab a bag of sour gummy worms and pop one into my mouth.(a/n:I don't remember if he has an eating disorder in this or not so just go with it) "Kellin. What are you doing." he asked. "I'm watching a movie." I said and smirked when I looked back at the screen. "Kells. Come on. I need help with this." he said pointing to his obvious boner. "I don't see a problem that needs help." I laugh. But it's replaced with a gasp as Vic pins me to the bed. Kissing me with lust. Like damn, day one and this happens.....again. Like man we move fast.

*Time skip cause I am not writing another gay smut cause i suck*

We laid on my amazing as fuck Batman bed thing. Like the cover shits. And watch the movie. It's the Human Centipede or some shit. I wasn't paying attention cause Vic's facial expressions are so damn cute. Like it's not scary. Just majorly fucked up. His face keeps contorting with disgust and confusion. I keep smiling at how cute he's being. He looks over at me and frowns. "What?" I ask him, my voice laced with confusion. "I don't know, have you been staring at me the whole time?" he asks. "Of course cause you're so cute." I tell him. "Am not." he says scrunching up his nose. "Shush, child." "Child?" "Yas, child." I say laughing. "If anything you're the child and I'm your daddy." he says winking. I feel my cheeks heat up and I hide my face and bite my lip. "Don't do that." he whispers. "Why?" I ask.

Vic's POV:

If he keeps biting his lips like that I won't be able to control myself. "Cause I won't be able to control myself if you do." I whisper. I swear I see him smirk and he comes closer and kisses me. "We'll save that for another day." he says and I try to figure out what he means. I look at him with a questioning look and he smirks once again. "You'll see." he laughs. I stick my tongue out at him and he laughs even more. "Meanie!" I yell. "That I am, babe." "You're not supposed to agree." "Opps...?" he laughs. I fall back on the bed and sigh. Soon he's laying right on top of me and I grunt cause of the added weight. He giggles and rolls of me. "Baby, I'm tired. Hold me?" I smile and wrap my arms around him as he snuggles into me. I wait until he's well asleep before falling asleep myself. Beside the raven haired boy I finally get to call mine

A/N: VIC HAS LIKED KELLIN FOR AWHILE AND YEA I FORGOT TO MENTION THATTTT SORRY