Thief.

Love isn't a game. My heart isn't a toy. Don't play with my emotions like that. You can scream at me, punish me, whatever. I don't care. But don't you EVER dare promise me my life will drastically change for the better, just to be able to tear apart my sanity, piece by piece. You thought it was my heartbreak that made me go mad. It partially was, but you don't even realize that what you told me that night was the best thing I had ever heard. But it was all a fucking game. Just so you could see my world crumble into a million. Tiny. Pieces. I thought everything was perfect. Finally I would have a happy life. You always wonder why I'm so cold towards you and the world. Its funny how your small brain can't even understand you made me this way. I had a heart once, now it's just an emptiness in my body. Caused by you. It's quite amazing how you act like it never even happened though. That night, what you said to me, our plan. I mention what you told me and you look at me as if I'm a patient from a mental asylum. I know you remember. You just don't wanna face the consequences. I hope you know you took everything from me. My happiness, my sanity, my heart. I hope you're happy with what you've done to me. I'll never be the same because of you. These scars won't heal.