Anniversery -Mithross-

-They're 16 and 17 in this-

Max's pov

I sat on my bed smiling, I was on my phone and my boyfriend, Ross, had passed out despite it only being 5:00pm. He had come over to sleep over since it was a Friday night and we weren't doing anything. We had been dating for about a year now and tomorrow marks that 1 year, I felt bad because I hadn't gotten him anything yet. I look down at the sleeping beauty to see he had his arms around my waist lazily, I nudge him to get him to wake up a little bit.

"Ross, babe? I'm going to leave for a few my mom wants me to pick something up at the store, you can stay and sleep." He just nods and curls into a ball when I get up.

I put my shoes on and walk out of my house to my busted up truck and get in to drive to the store.

Once I got to the store I knew exactly what I want to get, one an early present and then one for tomorrow. I walk over to the plushies and see a medium size Narwhal plushie, perfect, I put it in my cart before heading over to the foods. I find a 6" turkey sub and decide to get that. I wanted to surprise him with food when I got back but didn't want to make anything and I just got the plushie because I wanted my Narwhal to have his own Narwhal. I head back to my house being careful not to some how damage the sub and plushie.

I walk into my room quietly to see he's still asleep, I take the plushie out of the bag and hide him in my closet behind boxes, I walk over to my sleeping boyfriend and kiss him awake.

"Babe, I got you something."

"Hm?" He mumbles in my pillow.

"Here, I thought you were hungry." I say holding out the sub.

He takes the sub and sits up looking extremely tired, "You're awesome, Maxxy." He says smiling at me.

-The next day- (Tbh thought about writing a light smut scene but not right now because it's 3am and I want to finish this and try and sleep)

I wake up before Ross who's cuddling into my bare chest, I reach next to me and grab my phone. I text my mom to come here but quietly. A few moments later she pops her head into my bedroom door and smiles at the sight of me and Ross.

"Mom can you reach in my closet and grab the Narwhal plushie that's in there I don't want to wake Ross before I can get it." I whisper to her, she just nods and grabs the plushie before handing it to me and walking out of the room.

"Babe, Happy Anniversary." I saw kissing him head until he wakes up.

"Happy anniversary, Maxxy." He says giving me a kiss.

I show him the Narhwal plushie to see his face light up with happiness.

"Just so my favorite Narwhal can have his own Narwhal." I say smiling.

"Thank you, I love you." He says hugging the plushie and laying back will holding onto the thing and hugging my waist.

"I love you too Narwhal."

-A/N-

Okay give me ideas for Redney and Mithross oneshots I can write and I'll only do light smut if any smut so but I'm running out of ideas at the moment so give me some.