Mitsuo x reader - The Bet

You had decided to hang out and play video games with Mitsuo, your boyfriend. It was the usual activity you did together.  Mitsuo liked to beat you in video games or beat a boss and show you. It stroked his ego whenever you told him.

"You're so amazing,Mitsuo."

You knew that not a lot of people liked Mitsuo. Maybe the only people who did were his mom and you. So whenever you told him he was amazing, incredible, etc, he was overjoyed. Today, you were playing against Mitsuo. You had been practicing a lot so that you could finally beat him. Mitsuo wasn't good at a lot of things. But he was extremely good at video games. Every time you played against him, you lost. Well, your boyfriend did play video games more than anything else. With so much experience, there was no way he wouldn't be good at video games.

"I'm going to beat you today." You said with a slight pout. You had to win once, even if it took you a long time. Which so far never happened. Since the dark-haired teen played video games so much that he was an expert. Unlike you, who wasn't that

"There is no way you're going to win." Mitsuo said confidence shown in his eyes.

"How about a bet? If I win, I can ask you to do anything. If you do, you can request me to do anything." You suggested hoping that the gamer would accept your request. Since it you had something on the line, you two would feel more motivated.

"Fine, if you really want to give me the win." He smirked as there was little doubt that he would beat you.