part three

I started to think my friends are crazy, like realy crazy what the hell did I set myself up for. I could alreay tell alyssa was emo or something, she was wearing jeans and a short sleeve shirt the I noticed the cuts on her. did she wanna kill herself? then I looked at myself I was wearing kinda the same thing as her, well same style. IM EMO TOO!!??!!??!!?? I looked at my own wrists WHY?!?! I did it to, not as bad mine were probably older and more healed than hers but why are they there in the first place. then i looked at jace he was wearing skinny jeans XD why would a guy wear skinny jeans wow my friends are the weirdest people. I looked at his wrists, nothing. no cuts, no bracelets trying to hide anything no jacket on. he seems normal.

"right Brooke, " alyssa said and leand over on the bed. I wasn't paying any attention to their conversation at all.

"uhh wait what??" I say in response, hopening she wouldn't hit me again.

"its fine Brooke, you'll be fine, dont worry, are you hungery? thirst? bored? " jace said pulling Alyssa off his bed

"hey I was sitting there,"alyssa complained

"too bad, my bed," jace told her

they were acting like brother and sister it was kinda cute but at the same wierd. I see jace whisper something in alyssa's ear and he held her really close like he know she would try and walk away, and she did. she tried squirming away but he kept talking to her. when he finally let go alyssa flipped him off and went in the next room.

"hey," he said outloud I guess he wanted to talk to me now....

"ummmm, hey," I replied

"so?"he asked

"so what?"

"are you thirsty hungery both or just bored?"

"how much do you know about me?"

"I could basically tell you your whole life, why do u ask?

"I cut myself?" I said holding out my wrist and moving my bracelets out of the way so he could see.

"well yea so does alyssa, and I think liz did once." he replied "now are you hungery thirsty or..."

"im hungery"

"then lets get you some to eat," he held out his hand helping me out of bed. when we got in the the kitchen alyssa was already there. she made pancakes. jace walked behind her and brushed her hair off her neck and kissed it, he neck was all red. like someone had been biting her. he walked over to the fridge and grabbed me something to drink. and then I noticed in the room he wasn't talking to her he was biting her neck. what the hell!! I hope it didn't hurt her.