Chapter 3

Stop the tape and rewind!

Meg's P.O.V
"Really? What do they think of themselves?" I yelled. Right now I was full of anger I mean why are the guys doing this. Today when we left the guys' apartment they said that ' if you don't wanna understand us its alright coz you don't seem the girls you used to be' I hate those guys.

"Calm down Meg!" Bells hugged me. And then all the girls joined on the hug.
"Guys Have we really changed?" Lisa asked.
We were all speechless.

"Yes we have. We always used to ask first and act later sometimes but now not even knowing a single thing about them we just burst out at them. We used to be the soft and sensible girls but now we are soo full of rage that we did not give it a second thought."
Bella said.
"Yes you're right Bells. I guess we should go and apologize from the boys, sit and talk with them." Cayl replied.
"Yeah Lets go bitchs. We have a group of boys to handle." I said as we all started laughing.

Harry's P.O.V
"There is no point of Explaining anything to them. They won't understand. They are all soo different people now that we can't be together." Niall said. Ik he has been the angry one of our group.
"But guys don't you think that Its not only them but us as well who have changed." I replied to him trying to calm him down.
"Yes. Harry's right! Our Girlfriends I mean the current ones we don't even love them they are just for the sake of the girls." Liam said.
"Let's go guys we need to set this right. I can't see them suffering because of us." Louis said.

Third Person's P.O.V
Bella and the girls started to leave from their home and Niall and the boys started to leave from their Apartment.

They were all chatting and going to each other's place when they bumped into each other.

Niall's P.O.V
We suddenly bumped into the girls. They all looked soo shocked but then all of us said sorry at the same time. First we all stared at each other for a few minutes and then we all burst out laughing.

"Oh How I missed all this Laughing on silly things." Lisa commented.
"We can all be like that once again." Harry said while moving closer to Lisa and all of us followed the lead by moving closer to the girls.

"But the what about your girlfriends?" Bella asked.
"We'll explain it later but first we need to finish a task!" I replied to her.
"And what will that be?" Meg asked.

Then all of us the boys passed each other one last glance and the next thing we knew we were kissing the girls on the lonely street.

A/N: Omigod I can't stop fangirling rn!!!

My favourite chapter till now what do you think?
I was going to Give all the ships a lot more time to come back together but today a really awesome thing happened with me 😍😍😍

My favourite chapter till now what do you think?I was going to Give all the ships a lot more time to come back together but today a really awesome thing happened with me 😍😍😍

Q: When did I mention Zayn in the previous book?
❤⭐❤⭐❤⭐❤⭐❤⭐❤⭐❤⭐❤⭐❤